Elphaba and Glinda, two characters from the smash Broadway musical Wicked, are being immortalized in the form of Madame Alexander dolls. The release of the 10″ dolls will be marked by the appearance of cast members from the Broadway company of Wicked, along with Alexander Doll Company designers, at FAO Schwarz (5th Avenue at 58th Street) on October 23 at 4:30pm. The Wicked cast will perform, followed by a signing.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- Katharine McPhee Begins in “Waitress” - April 20, 2018
- “Mean Girls” Musical Opens to Mixed Reviews - April 13, 2018
- Tom Stoppard’s “Travesties” Begins Previews - April 6, 2018
- Kenneth Lonergan’s “Lobby Hero” Opens to Great Reviews - March 30, 2018
- Denzel Washington Begins in “The Iceman Cometh” - March 24, 2018