Elphaba and Glinda, two characters from the smash Broadway musical Wicked, are being immortalized in the form of Madame Alexander dolls. The release of the 10″ dolls will be marked by the appearance of cast members from the Broadway company of Wicked, along with Alexander Doll Company designers, at FAO Schwarz (5th Avenue at 58th Street) on October 23 at 4:30pm. The Wicked cast will perform, followed by a signing.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “Frozen” Musical Sets Broadway Opening Dates - September 1, 2017
- “Marvin’s Room” Plays Finals Performance - August 26, 2017
- “Wicked” is Now 8th Longest Running Show Ever - August 18, 2017
- “Indecent” Finally Concludes After Second Wind - August 4, 2017
- Brandy Norwood Returns to Broadway in “Chicago” - July 29, 2017