Elphaba and Glinda, two characters from the smash Broadway musical Wicked, are being immortalized in the form of Madame Alexander dolls. The release of the 10″ dolls will be marked by the appearance of cast members from the Broadway company of Wicked, along with Alexander Doll Company designers, at FAO Schwarz (5th Avenue at 58th Street) on October 23 at 4:30pm. The Wicked cast will perform, followed by a signing.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- Jordan Klepper Set For His Own Show on Comedy Central - November 29, 2016
- “Alton Brown: Eat Your Science” Plays Limited Run - November 27, 2016
- “Hamilton” Goes Off-Script for Mike Pence Ambush - November 20, 2016
- “Black to the Future” Concludes Performances - November 4, 2016
- “Heisenberg” Gets Rave Reviews on Broadway - October 21, 2016