Elphaba and Glinda, two characters from the smash Broadway musical Wicked, are being immortalized in the form of Madame Alexander dolls. The release of the 10″ dolls will be marked by the appearance of cast members from the Broadway company of Wicked, along with Alexander Doll Company designers, at FAO Schwarz (5th Avenue at 58th Street) on October 23 at 4:30pm. The Wicked cast will perform, followed by a signing.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- SNL Undergoes Summer Talent Change - August 24, 2016
- Pat Benatar and Neil Giraldo Musical Headed to Broadway - August 13, 2016
- “Motown the Musical” Is Back on Broadway - July 15, 2016
- “Tuck Everlasting” Closes After 67 Performances - June 4, 2016
- “Live with Kelly and Michael” Faces Major Upheaval - April 24, 2016