Film actor Harvey Keitel will play the title role in a concert version of Jerry Springer – The Opera taking place at Carnegie Hall on January 29 and 30. Though it was a hit in London, Jerry Springer has never made it to Broadway, but concert versions of it are beginning to pop up around the country.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “Natasha, Pierre” Sees Boost from Tony Nominations - May 16, 2017
- Bette Midler in “Hello, Dolly!” Opens with a Bang - May 12, 2017
- “Indecent” Wows Critics But Struggles at Box Office - May 5, 2017
- New Musical “War Paint” Earns Mixed Reviews - April 28, 2017
- “Six Degrees of Separation” Begins Performances - April 20, 2017