Film actor Harvey Keitel will play the title role in a concert version of Jerry Springer – The Opera taking place at Carnegie Hall on January 29 and 30. Though it was a hit in London, Jerry Springer has never made it to Broadway, but concert versions of it are beginning to pop up around the country.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “Live with Kelly and Michael” Faces Major Upheaval - April 24, 2016
- Manhattan Theatre Club’s “The Father” Begins Previews - March 26, 2016
- Mixed Reviews for Seth Rudetsky’s “Disaster!” Musical - March 18, 2016
- Critics Go Crazy for “The Humans” at the Helen Hayes Theatre - March 10, 2016
- “Misery” Concludes Performances at the Broadhurst Theatre - February 24, 2016