Film actor Harvey Keitel will play the title role in a concert version of Jerry Springer – The Opera taking place at Carnegie Hall on January 29 and 30. Though it was a hit in London, Jerry Springer has never made it to Broadway, but concert versions of it are beginning to pop up around the country.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “Wicked” is Now 8th Longest Running Show Ever - August 18, 2017
- “Indecent” Finally Concludes After Second Wind - August 4, 2017
- Brandy Norwood Returns to Broadway in “Chicago” - July 29, 2017
- Donna Murphy Earns Rave Reviews in “Hello, Dolly!” - July 14, 2017
- Award-Winning Revival of “Present Laughter” Closes - July 8, 2017