Singer Robert Goulet passed away yesterday at the age of 73. The beloved entertainer was best known to theater fans as Sir Lancelot in the original Broadway production of the musical Camelot. Broadway paid its respect to Mr. Goulet tonight by dimming the lights of its marquees.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- Bette Midler Bids Adieu to “Hello, Dolly!” - January 19, 2018
- “Miss Saigon” Revival Closes at the Broadway Theatre - January 12, 2018
- Michael Luwoye to Be Next Broadway “Hamilton” - January 6, 2018
- “Home for the Holidays” Closes After Dismal Run - December 29, 2017
- “The Play That Goes Wrong” is Longest-Running Play on Broadway - December 24, 2017