Singer Robert Goulet passed away yesterday at the age of 73. The beloved entertainer was best known to theater fans as Sir Lancelot in the original Broadway production of the musical Camelot. Broadway paid its respect to Mr. Goulet tonight by dimming the lights of its marquees.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “Blackbird” Begins Previews at the Belasco Theatre - February 7, 2016
- Stephen Karam’s Play “The Humans” Begins Previews - January 30, 2016
- “Hamilton” to Embark on National Tour from Chicago - January 17, 2016
- NBC’s “Meredith Vieira Show” Cancelled Due to Low Ratings - January 8, 2016
- “Fool For Love” Concludes With Strong Reviews and Passable Box Office - December 27, 2015