Singer Robert Goulet passed away yesterday at the age of 73. The beloved entertainer was best known to theater fans as Sir Lancelot in the original Broadway production of the musical Camelot. Broadway paid its respect to Mr. Goulet tonight by dimming the lights of its marquees.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “Live with Kelly and Michael” Faces Major Upheaval - April 24, 2016
- Manhattan Theatre Club’s “The Father” Begins Previews - March 26, 2016
- Mixed Reviews for Seth Rudetsky’s “Disaster!” Musical - March 18, 2016
- Critics Go Crazy for “The Humans” at the Helen Hayes Theatre - March 10, 2016
- “Misery” Concludes Performances at the Broadhurst Theatre - February 24, 2016