Singer Robert Goulet passed away yesterday at the age of 73. The beloved entertainer was best known to theater fans as Sir Lancelot in the original Broadway production of the musical Camelot. Broadway paid its respect to Mr. Goulet tonight by dimming the lights of its marquees.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “The Lion King” Celebrates 20th Anniversary - November 10, 2017
- “War Paint” Musical Closes after Eight Months - November 5, 2017
- “M. Butterfly” Opens to Negative Reviews - October 28, 2017
- “Come From Away” Rapidly Recoups Investment - October 21, 2017
- “Latin History for Morons” Begins Previews - October 19, 2017