Television and Broadway star Rosie O’Donnell (Grease, Seussical) will be the National Ambassador for Kids’ Night on Broadway this year. Each year, Kids’ Night on Broadway allows youngsters aged 6-18 to attend a participating Broadway or Off-Broadway show for free, as long as he or she is accompanied by a paying adult. Kids’ Night on Broadway will take place February 5-6 and 12-13, and a big slate of terrific plays and musicals — from Altar Boyz to Young Frankenstein — will be taking part. For more info, visit KidsNightOnBroadway.com.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “Wicked” is Now 8th Longest Running Show Ever - August 18, 2017
- “Indecent” Finally Concludes After Second Wind - August 4, 2017
- Brandy Norwood Returns to Broadway in “Chicago” - July 29, 2017
- Donna Murphy Earns Rave Reviews in “Hello, Dolly!” - July 14, 2017
- Award-Winning Revival of “Present Laughter” Closes - July 8, 2017