Television and Broadway star Rosie O’Donnell (Grease, Seussical) will be the National Ambassador for Kids’ Night on Broadway this year. Each year, Kids’ Night on Broadway allows youngsters aged 6-18 to attend a participating Broadway or Off-Broadway show for free, as long as he or she is accompanied by a paying adult. Kids’ Night on Broadway will take place February 5-6 and 12-13, and a big slate of terrific plays and musicals — from Altar Boyz to Young Frankenstein — will be taking part. For more info, visit KidsNightOnBroadway.com.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “Heisenberg” Gets Rave Reviews on Broadway - October 21, 2016
- “Falsettos” Begins Previews at the Walter Kerr Theatre - October 13, 2016
- “Heisenberg” Begins Previews with Mary-Louise Parker - September 24, 2016
- “Jersey Boys” Announces Closing, “Groundhog Day” to Replace It - September 16, 2016
- Sean Hayes Wraps Up Run in “An Act of God” - September 3, 2016