Television and Broadway star Rosie O’Donnell (Grease, Seussical) will be the National Ambassador for Kids’ Night on Broadway this year. Each year, Kids’ Night on Broadway allows youngsters aged 6-18 to attend a participating Broadway or Off-Broadway show for free, as long as he or she is accompanied by a paying adult. Kids’ Night on Broadway will take place February 5-6 and 12-13, and a big slate of terrific plays and musicals — from Altar Boyz to Young Frankenstein — will be taking part. For more info, visit KidsNightOnBroadway.com.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “The Price” Closes to Mixed Critical and Commercial Success - June 8, 2017
- “Bandstand” Musical Opens to Mixed Reviews - June 2, 2017
- “Six Degrees of Separation” Opens on Broadway - May 27, 2017
- “Natasha, Pierre” Sees Boost from Tony Nominations - May 16, 2017
- Bette Midler in “Hello, Dolly!” Opens with a Bang - May 12, 2017