Television and Broadway star Rosie O’Donnell (Grease, Seussical) will be the National Ambassador for Kids’ Night on Broadway this year. Each year, Kids’ Night on Broadway allows youngsters aged 6-18 to attend a participating Broadway or Off-Broadway show for free, as long as he or she is accompanied by a paying adult. Kids’ Night on Broadway will take place February 5-6 and 12-13, and a big slate of terrific plays and musicals — from Altar Boyz to Young Frankenstein — will be taking part. For more info, visit KidsNightOnBroadway.com.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “Tuck Everlasting” Closes After 67 Performances - June 4, 2016
- “Live with Kelly and Michael” Faces Major Upheaval - April 24, 2016
- Manhattan Theatre Club’s “The Father” Begins Previews - March 26, 2016
- Mixed Reviews for Seth Rudetsky’s “Disaster!” Musical - March 18, 2016
- Critics Go Crazy for “The Humans” at the Helen Hayes Theatre - March 10, 2016