The latest round of negotiations between Local One and the League of American Theatres and Producers ended Sunday night without any progress. The League has announced that performances at the 27 Broadway theaters affected by the strike will now be canceled through November 25. The Broadway community had been hopeful that the two parties would be able to hammer out a contract before the very lucrative Thanksgiving week, but it appears that is not to be. No further negotiations have been scheduled at this time. Click here for information on how to get a refund if you have tickets for a Broadway show this week.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- America Got Talent AGT Begins Audition Shows in NJPAC - March 4, 2015
- Peter Pan Musical To Be Aired Live on TV - February 15, 2014
- NYC Super Bowl Event Will Feature Jersey Boys - January 24, 2014
- Kinky Boots To Launch Tour in Vegas - January 19, 2014
- Macbeth Closes on Broadway - January 12, 2014