The latest round of negotiations between Local One and the League of American Theatres and Producers ended Sunday night without any progress. The League has announced that performances at the 27 Broadway theaters affected by the strike will now be canceled through November 25. The Broadway community had been hopeful that the two parties would be able to hammer out a contract before the very lucrative Thanksgiving week, but it appears that is not to be. No further negotiations have been scheduled at this time. Click here for information on how to get a refund if you have tickets for a Broadway show this week.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “Blackbird” Begins Previews at the Belasco Theatre - February 7, 2016
- Stephen Karam’s Play “The Humans” Begins Previews - January 30, 2016
- “Hamilton” to Embark on National Tour from Chicago - January 17, 2016
- NBC’s “Meredith Vieira Show” Cancelled Due to Low Ratings - January 8, 2016
- “Fool For Love” Concludes With Strong Reviews and Passable Box Office - December 27, 2015