The latest round of negotiations between Local One and the League of American Theatres and Producers ended Sunday night without any progress. The League has announced that performances at the 27 Broadway theaters affected by the strike will now be canceled through November 25. The Broadway community had been hopeful that the two parties would be able to hammer out a contract before the very lucrative Thanksgiving week, but it appears that is not to be. No further negotiations have been scheduled at this time. Click here for information on how to get a refund if you have tickets for a Broadway show this week.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- Late Show with Stephen Colbert Announces First Week Line Up - August 28, 2015
- “Penn & Teller” Completes Its Limited Engagement - August 17, 2015
- Casting Announced for “She Loves Me” on Broadway - August 1, 2015
- “Amazing Grace” Continues Fight Against The Odds - July 27, 2015
- Deaf West “Spring Awakening” Comes to Broadway This Fall - July 11, 2015