After a dark and silent Thanksgiving week, the League of American Theatres and Producers resumed contract negotiations with the Broadway stagehands union on Sunday. When the two parties broke early this morning for a 12-hour rest, word was that things were going in a positive direction. They reconvened this evening, and the Broadway community is hopeful that a resolution is on the horizon. With any luck, there will be some good news to report tomorrow.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- Bette Midler’s “Hello, Dolly!” Begins Previews - March 18, 2017
- Kevin Kline Stars in “Present Laughter” on Broadway - March 12, 2017
- Lynn Nottage’s Play “Sweat” Begins Previews - March 5, 2017
- New Musical “Come From Away” Commences - February 18, 2017
- Six New Broadway Shows to Begin in February - January 28, 2017