After a dark and silent Thanksgiving week, the League of American Theatres and Producers resumed contract negotiations with the Broadway stagehands union on Sunday. When the two parties broke early this morning for a 12-hour rest, word was that things were going in a positive direction. They reconvened this evening, and the Broadway community is hopeful that a resolution is on the horizon. With any luck, there will be some good news to report tomorrow.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “The Price” Closes to Mixed Critical and Commercial Success - June 8, 2017
- “Bandstand” Musical Opens to Mixed Reviews - June 2, 2017
- “Six Degrees of Separation” Opens on Broadway - May 27, 2017
- “Natasha, Pierre” Sees Boost from Tony Nominations - May 16, 2017
- Bette Midler in “Hello, Dolly!” Opens with a Bang - May 12, 2017