After a dark and silent Thanksgiving week, the League of American Theatres and Producers resumed contract negotiations with the Broadway stagehands union on Sunday. When the two parties broke early this morning for a 12-hour rest, word was that things were going in a positive direction. They reconvened this evening, and the Broadway community is hopeful that a resolution is on the horizon. With any luck, there will be some good news to report tomorrow.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “Spring Awakening” Opens at the Brooks Atkinson Theatre - September 30, 2015
- “Mamma Mia!” Concludes Its Amazing 14 Year Run - September 13, 2015
- Radiohead’s Thom Yorke to Compose for Pinter’s “Old Times” - September 4, 2015
- Late Show with Stephen Colbert Announces First Week Line Up - August 28, 2015
- “Penn & Teller” Completes Its Limited Engagement - August 17, 2015