After a dark and silent Thanksgiving week, the League of American Theatres and Producers resumed contract negotiations with the Broadway stagehands union on Sunday. When the two parties broke early this morning for a 12-hour rest, word was that things were going in a positive direction. They reconvened this evening, and the Broadway community is hopeful that a resolution is on the horizon. With any luck, there will be some good news to report tomorrow.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- Bruce Springsteen Earns Raves on Broadway - October 15, 2017
- “The Band’s Visit” Musical Begins on Broadway - October 7, 2017
- “Time and the Conways” Begins Broadway Previews - September 22, 2017
- “Frozen” Musical Sets Broadway Opening Dates - September 1, 2017
- “Marvin’s Room” Plays Finals Performance - August 26, 2017