Another day of talks between the stagehands and the producers, and another day with no resolution. However, both parties continue to send out optimistic signals and the buzz among Broadway folk is that the shows will finally go on in another day or so. Apparently the stickiest contract issues have been decided upon, and it’s just a matter of hammering out a few more points. After a long night of negotiating, both sides broke this morning and are scheduled to resume talks tomorrow morning.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- Springsteen Extends; “M. Butterfly” Closes Early - December 14, 2017
- Sara Bareilles Revisits Waitress; Jason Mraz Extends - December 9, 2017
- Mark Rylance Begins in “Farinelli and the King” - December 8, 2017
- Steve Martin’s “Meteor Shower” Earns Mixed Reviews - December 2, 2017
- “Home for the Holidays” is a Surefire Flop - November 24, 2017