Another day of talks between the stagehands and the producers, and another day with no resolution. However, both parties continue to send out optimistic signals and the buzz among Broadway folk is that the shows will finally go on in another day or so. Apparently the stickiest contract issues have been decided upon, and it’s just a matter of hammering out a few more points. After a long night of negotiating, both sides broke this morning and are scheduled to resume talks tomorrow morning.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “Jitney” Opens on Broadway to Rave Reviews - January 21, 2017
- Tony Winning Play “The Humans” Concludes - January 14, 2017
- “Matilda,” “Something Rotten!” Close New Year’s Day - January 1, 2017
- Jordan Klepper Set For His Own Show on Comedy Central - November 29, 2016
- “Alton Brown: Eat Your Science” Plays Limited Run - November 27, 2016