August: Osage County, another new show delayed by the strike, finally opens on Broadway tonight. The dark dysfunctional family comedy is by Tracy Letts (Bug, Killer Joe) and has a daunting three hour running time. But word is that the play, which had an acclaimed summer run at Chicago’s Steppenwolf Theatre, is fantastic. So get your discounted tickets now!
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- Katharine McPhee Begins in “Waitress” - April 20, 2018
- “Mean Girls” Musical Opens to Mixed Reviews - April 13, 2018
- Tom Stoppard’s “Travesties” Begins Previews - April 6, 2018
- Kenneth Lonergan’s “Lobby Hero” Opens to Great Reviews - March 30, 2018
- Denzel Washington Begins in “The Iceman Cometh” - March 24, 2018