August: Osage County, another new show delayed by the strike, finally opens on Broadway tonight. The dark dysfunctional family comedy is by Tracy Letts (Bug, Killer Joe) and has a daunting three hour running time. But word is that the play, which had an acclaimed summer run at Chicago’s Steppenwolf Theatre, is fantastic. So get your discounted tickets now!
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “Wicked” is Now 8th Longest Running Show Ever - August 18, 2017
- “Indecent” Finally Concludes After Second Wind - August 4, 2017
- Brandy Norwood Returns to Broadway in “Chicago” - July 29, 2017
- Donna Murphy Earns Rave Reviews in “Hello, Dolly!” - July 14, 2017
- Award-Winning Revival of “Present Laughter” Closes - July 8, 2017