August: Osage County, another new show delayed by the strike, finally opens on Broadway tonight. The dark dysfunctional family comedy is by Tracy Letts (Bug, Killer Joe) and has a daunting three hour running time. But word is that the play, which had an acclaimed summer run at Chicago’s Steppenwolf Theatre, is fantastic. So get your discounted tickets now!
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- Sara Bareilles Revisits Waitress; Jason Mraz Extends - December 9, 2017
- Mark Rylance Begins in “Farinelli and the King” - December 8, 2017
- Steve Martin’s “Meteor Shower” Earns Mixed Reviews - December 2, 2017
- “Home for the Holidays” is a Surefire Flop - November 24, 2017
- Broadway Shows at the Thanksgiving Day Parade - November 19, 2017