August: Osage County, another new show delayed by the strike, finally opens on Broadway tonight. The dark dysfunctional family comedy is by Tracy Letts (Bug, Killer Joe) and has a daunting three hour running time. But word is that the play, which had an acclaimed summer run at Chicago’s Steppenwolf Theatre, is fantastic. So get your discounted tickets now!
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “Live with Kelly and Michael” Faces Major Upheaval - April 24, 2016
- Manhattan Theatre Club’s “The Father” Begins Previews - March 26, 2016
- Mixed Reviews for Seth Rudetsky’s “Disaster!” Musical - March 18, 2016
- Critics Go Crazy for “The Humans” at the Helen Hayes Theatre - March 10, 2016
- “Misery” Concludes Performances at the Broadhurst Theatre - February 24, 2016