August: Osage County, another new show delayed by the strike, finally opens on Broadway tonight. The dark dysfunctional family comedy is by Tracy Letts (Bug, Killer Joe) and has a daunting three hour running time. But word is that the play, which had an acclaimed summer run at Chicago’s Steppenwolf Theatre, is fantastic. So get your discounted tickets now!
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “Moulin Rouge!” to Begin Pre-Broadway Engagement - June 16, 2018
- “Band’s Visit” and “Harry Potter” Crush Tony Awards - June 10, 2018
- Edward Albee’s “Three Tall Women” Adds Final Show - June 1, 2018
- “Some Like It Hot” to Be a Broadway Musical - May 25, 2018
- Tony Nominations Analysis: Snubs and Surprises - May 19, 2018