The Dukes of Hazzard star John Schneider is to be the latest in a very long line of former TV celebrities to join the cast of the Broadway revival of Chicago. On January 14, Schneider will begin a two-month stint in the role of Billy Flynn, the too-slick lawyer who knows how to razzle dazzle a courtroom (and, hopefully, a Broadway audience!). Schneider is not new to Broadway, having made his debut in Grand Hotel, in addition to many other theater credits outside of Broadway.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- Late Show with Stephen Colbert Announces First Week Line Up - August 28, 2015
- “Penn & Teller” Completes Its Limited Engagement - August 17, 2015
- Casting Announced for “She Loves Me” on Broadway - August 1, 2015
- “Amazing Grace” Continues Fight Against The Odds - July 27, 2015
- Deaf West “Spring Awakening” Comes to Broadway This Fall - July 11, 2015