The Dukes of Hazzard star John Schneider is to be the latest in a very long line of former TV celebrities to join the cast of the Broadway revival of Chicago. On January 14, Schneider will begin a two-month stint in the role of Billy Flynn, the too-slick lawyer who knows how to razzle dazzle a courtroom (and, hopefully, a Broadway audience!). Schneider is not new to Broadway, having made his debut in Grand Hotel, in addition to many other theater credits outside of Broadway.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “Gigi” Concludes Its Run on Broadway - June 20, 2015
- “It’s Only a Play” Concludes Its Run - June 12, 2015
- “Airline Highway” to Close Early - June 4, 2015
- “An Act of God” Begins Previews - May 24, 2015
- America Got Talent AGT Begins Audition Shows in NJPAC - March 4, 2015