Today marked the final performance of the Roundabout Theatre Company revival of Terrence McNally’s farce The Ritz at Studio 54. Meanwhile, over at the Lyceum Theatre, the Mark Twain play Is He Dead? (adapted by David Ives) enjoyed its Broadway opening. This is the first production of the Twain comedy, which was only recently re-discovered, and it stars Broadway regular Norbert Leo Butz as an artist who fakes his own death.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “The Color Purple” Begins Previews at the Bernard B. Jacobs Theatre - November 28, 2015
- “Thérèse Raquin” Opens at Roundabout’s Studio 54 Theatre - November 7, 2015
- “Dames at Sea” Opens at the Helen Hayes Theatre - November 3, 2015
- “Old Times” Opens at the American Airlines Theatre - October 16, 2015
- “On Your Feet!” Musical Begins Previews on Broadway - October 11, 2015