Today marked the final performance of the Roundabout Theatre Company revival of Terrence McNally’s farce The Ritz at Studio 54. Meanwhile, over at the Lyceum Theatre, the Mark Twain play Is He Dead? (adapted by David Ives) enjoyed its Broadway opening. This is the first production of the Twain comedy, which was only recently re-discovered, and it stars Broadway regular Norbert Leo Butz as an artist who fakes his own death.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- SNL Undergoes Summer Talent and Cast Change - August 24, 2016
- Pat Benatar and Neil Giraldo Musical Headed to Broadway - August 13, 2016
- “Motown the Musical” Is Back on Broadway - July 15, 2016
- “Tuck Everlasting” Closes After 67 Performances - June 4, 2016
- “Live with Kelly and Michael” Faces Major Upheaval - April 24, 2016