Today marked the final performance of the Roundabout Theatre Company revival of Terrence McNally’s farce The Ritz at Studio 54. Meanwhile, over at the Lyceum Theatre, the Mark Twain play Is He Dead? (adapted by David Ives) enjoyed its Broadway opening. This is the first production of the Twain comedy, which was only recently re-discovered, and it stars Broadway regular Norbert Leo Butz as an artist who fakes his own death.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “Blackbird” Begins Previews at the Belasco Theatre - February 7, 2016
- Stephen Karam’s Play “The Humans” Begins Previews - January 30, 2016
- “Hamilton” to Embark on National Tour from Chicago - January 17, 2016
- NBC’s “Meredith Vieira Show” Cancelled Due to Low Ratings - January 8, 2016
- “Fool For Love” Concludes With Strong Reviews and Passable Box Office - December 27, 2015