Following a lot of positive buzz and ecstatic reviews, the new play August: Osage County is extending its run on Broadway an additional five weeks. The darkly funny dysfunctional family drama will now play the Imperial Theatre through April 13th. To get discount tickets to this Broadway smash, click here.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “The Lion King” Celebrates 20th Anniversary - November 10, 2017
- “War Paint” Musical Closes after Eight Months - November 5, 2017
- “M. Butterfly” Opens to Negative Reviews - October 28, 2017
- “Come From Away” Rapidly Recoups Investment - October 21, 2017
- “Latin History for Morons” Begins Previews - October 19, 2017