Following a lot of positive buzz and ecstatic reviews, the new play August: Osage County is extending its run on Broadway an additional five weeks. The darkly funny dysfunctional family drama will now play the Imperial Theatre through April 13th. To get discount tickets to this Broadway smash, click here.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- Bartlett Sher’s “My Fair Lady” Begins Performances - March 16, 2018
- “John Lithgow: Stories by Heart” Concludes Run - March 10, 2018
- “Latin History for Morons” Concludes Performances - February 28, 2018
- Jez Butterworth’s “The Ferryman” to Play Broadway - February 18, 2018
- Smash’s Katharine McPhee to Star in “Waitress” - February 16, 2018