Following a lot of positive buzz and ecstatic reviews, the new play August: Osage County is extending its run on Broadway an additional five weeks. The darkly funny dysfunctional family drama will now play the Imperial Theatre through April 13th. To get discount tickets to this Broadway smash, click here.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “Tuck Everlasting” Closes After 67 Performances - June 4, 2016
- “Live with Kelly and Michael” Faces Major Upheaval - April 24, 2016
- Manhattan Theatre Club’s “The Father” Begins Previews - March 26, 2016
- Mixed Reviews for Seth Rudetsky’s “Disaster!” Musical - March 18, 2016
- Critics Go Crazy for “The Humans” at the Helen Hayes Theatre - March 10, 2016