The Phantom of the Opera, already the longest-running musical on Broadway, hit another milestone this weekend when it celebrated its 20th anniversary performance. No other Broadway show in history has reached the 20-year mark. This is yet another in a long list of impressive stats for Phantom, which includes seven Tony Awards, nearly $700 million in ticket sales, and the longest-running touring production of a Broadway show. To get discount tickets to see this Broadway legend, click here.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “Moulin Rouge!” to Begin Pre-Broadway Engagement - June 16, 2018
- “Band’s Visit” and “Harry Potter” Crush Tony Awards - June 10, 2018
- Edward Albee’s “Three Tall Women” Adds Final Show - June 1, 2018
- “Some Like It Hot” to Be a Broadway Musical - May 25, 2018
- Tony Nominations Analysis: Snubs and Surprises - May 19, 2018