The Phantom of the Opera, already the longest-running musical on Broadway, hit another milestone this weekend when it celebrated its 20th anniversary performance. No other Broadway show in history has reached the 20-year mark. This is yet another in a long list of impressive stats for Phantom, which includes seven Tony Awards, nearly $700 million in ticket sales, and the longest-running touring production of a Broadway show. To get discount tickets to see this Broadway legend, click here.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “The Price” Closes to Mixed Critical and Commercial Success - June 8, 2017
- “Bandstand” Musical Opens to Mixed Reviews - June 2, 2017
- “Six Degrees of Separation” Opens on Broadway - May 27, 2017
- “Natasha, Pierre” Sees Boost from Tony Nominations - May 16, 2017
- Bette Midler in “Hello, Dolly!” Opens with a Bang - May 12, 2017