The Phantom of the Opera, already the longest-running musical on Broadway, hit another milestone this weekend when it celebrated its 20th anniversary performance. No other Broadway show in history has reached the 20-year mark. This is yet another in a long list of impressive stats for Phantom, which includes seven Tony Awards, nearly $700 million in ticket sales, and the longest-running touring production of a Broadway show. To get discount tickets to see this Broadway legend, click here.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- Late Show with Stephen Colbert Announces First Week Line Up - August 28, 2015
- “Penn & Teller” Completes Its Limited Engagement - August 17, 2015
- Casting Announced for “She Loves Me” on Broadway - August 1, 2015
- “Amazing Grace” Continues Fight Against The Odds - July 27, 2015
- Deaf West “Spring Awakening” Comes to Broadway This Fall - July 11, 2015