The Phantom of the Opera, already the longest-running musical on Broadway, hit another milestone this weekend when it celebrated its 20th anniversary performance. No other Broadway show in history has reached the 20-year mark. This is yet another in a long list of impressive stats for Phantom, which includes seven Tony Awards, nearly $700 million in ticket sales, and the longest-running touring production of a Broadway show. To get discount tickets to see this Broadway legend, click here.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- Springsteen Extends; “M. Butterfly” Closes Early - December 14, 2017
- Sara Bareilles Revisits Waitress; Jason Mraz Extends - December 9, 2017
- Mark Rylance Begins in “Farinelli and the King” - December 8, 2017
- Steve Martin’s “Meteor Shower” Earns Mixed Reviews - December 2, 2017
- “Home for the Holidays” is a Surefire Flop - November 24, 2017