The Phantom of the Opera, already the longest-running musical on Broadway, hit another milestone this weekend when it celebrated its 20th anniversary performance. No other Broadway show in history has reached the 20-year mark. This is yet another in a long list of impressive stats for Phantom, which includes seven Tony Awards, nearly $700 million in ticket sales, and the longest-running touring production of a Broadway show. To get discount tickets to see this Broadway legend, click here.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “Heisenberg” Begins Previews with Mary-Louise Parker - September 24, 2016
- “Jersey Boys” Announces Closing, “Groundhog Day” to Replace It - September 16, 2016
- Sean Hayes Wraps Up Run in “An Act of God” - September 3, 2016
- SNL Undergoes Summer Talent and Cast Change - August 24, 2016
- Pat Benatar and Neil Giraldo Musical Headed to Broadway - August 13, 2016