Tonight at Broadway’s Gershwin Theatre (home of Broadway musical hit Wicked), several of Broadway’s greatest talents will be inducted into the Theater Hall of Fame. Among those being celebrated are actors Harvey Fierstein, Dana Ivey, and John Cullum; director Jack O’Brien (Hairspray); playwright Peter Shaffer (Equus); and librettist Joseph Stein (Fiddler on the Roof). Multiple Tony Award-winner and Broadway legend Tommy Tune will host the ceremony, and presenters will include famed Broadway directors Hal Prince and Mike Nichols.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- Broadway Shows at the Thanksgiving Day Parade - November 19, 2017
- “The Lion King” Celebrates 20th Anniversary - November 10, 2017
- “War Paint” Musical Closes after Eight Months - November 5, 2017
- “M. Butterfly” Opens to Negative Reviews - October 28, 2017
- “Come From Away” Rapidly Recoups Investment - October 21, 2017