Tonight at Broadway’s Gershwin Theatre (home of Broadway musical hit Wicked), several of Broadway’s greatest talents will be inducted into the Theater Hall of Fame. Among those being celebrated are actors Harvey Fierstein, Dana Ivey, and John Cullum; director Jack O’Brien (Hairspray); playwright Peter Shaffer (Equus); and librettist Joseph Stein (Fiddler on the Roof). Multiple Tony Award-winner and Broadway legend Tommy Tune will host the ceremony, and presenters will include famed Broadway directors Hal Prince and Mike Nichols.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “SpongeBob SquarePants” to End in September - July 13, 2018
- Michael Jackson Broadway Musical in Development - July 6, 2018
- “Escape to Margaritaville” Closes to Little Fanfare - June 29, 2018
- Go-Go’s Musical “Head Over Heels” Begins Previews - June 22, 2018
- “Moulin Rouge!” to Begin Pre-Broadway Engagement - June 16, 2018