Tonight at Broadway’s Gershwin Theatre (home of Broadway musical hit Wicked), several of Broadway’s greatest talents will be inducted into the Theater Hall of Fame. Among those being celebrated are actors Harvey Fierstein, Dana Ivey, and John Cullum; director Jack O’Brien (Hairspray); playwright Peter Shaffer (Equus); and librettist Joseph Stein (Fiddler on the Roof). Multiple Tony Award-winner and Broadway legend Tommy Tune will host the ceremony, and presenters will include famed Broadway directors Hal Prince and Mike Nichols.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- Donna Murphy Earns Rave Reviews in “Hello, Dolly!” - July 14, 2017
- Award-Winning Revival of “Present Laughter” Closes - July 8, 2017
- “Marvin’s Room” Revival Fails to Win Over Critics - July 1, 2017
- “The Price” Closes to Mixed Critical and Commercial Success - June 8, 2017
- “Bandstand” Musical Opens to Mixed Reviews - June 2, 2017