Tonight at Broadway’s Gershwin Theatre (home of Broadway musical hit Wicked), several of Broadway’s greatest talents will be inducted into the Theater Hall of Fame. Among those being celebrated are actors Harvey Fierstein, Dana Ivey, and John Cullum; director Jack O’Brien (Hairspray); playwright Peter Shaffer (Equus); and librettist Joseph Stein (Fiddler on the Roof). Multiple Tony Award-winner and Broadway legend Tommy Tune will host the ceremony, and presenters will include famed Broadway directors Hal Prince and Mike Nichols.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “Motown the Musical” Is Back on Broadway - July 15, 2016
- “Tuck Everlasting” Closes After 67 Performances - June 4, 2016
- “Live with Kelly and Michael” Faces Major Upheaval - April 24, 2016
- Manhattan Theatre Club’s “The Father” Begins Previews - March 26, 2016
- Mixed Reviews for Seth Rudetsky’s “Disaster!” Musical - March 18, 2016