Tonight at Broadway’s Gershwin Theatre (home of Broadway musical hit Wicked), several of Broadway’s greatest talents will be inducted into the Theater Hall of Fame. Among those being celebrated are actors Harvey Fierstein, Dana Ivey, and John Cullum; director Jack O’Brien (Hairspray); playwright Peter Shaffer (Equus); and librettist Joseph Stein (Fiddler on the Roof). Multiple Tony Award-winner and Broadway legend Tommy Tune will host the ceremony, and presenters will include famed Broadway directors Hal Prince and Mike Nichols.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “Heisenberg” Gets Rave Reviews on Broadway - October 21, 2016
- “Falsettos” Begins Previews at the Walter Kerr Theatre - October 13, 2016
- “Heisenberg” Begins Previews with Mary-Louise Parker - September 24, 2016
- “Jersey Boys” Announces Closing, “Groundhog Day” to Replace It - September 16, 2016
- Sean Hayes Wraps Up Run in “An Act of God” - September 3, 2016