The Farnsworth Invention, the new play by Aaron Sorkin (The West Wing, Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip), will have its final Broadway performance on Sunday, March 2. Starring Hank Azaria and Jimmi Simpson, Farnsworth dramatizes the race to invent and patent television. You still have a chance to get discount tickets to see the play, so act fast!
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “Moulin Rouge!” to Begin Pre-Broadway Engagement - June 16, 2018
- “Band’s Visit” and “Harry Potter” Crush Tony Awards - June 10, 2018
- Edward Albee’s “Three Tall Women” Adds Final Show - June 1, 2018
- “Some Like It Hot” to Be a Broadway Musical - May 25, 2018
- Tony Nominations Analysis: Snubs and Surprises - May 19, 2018