The Farnsworth Invention, the new play by Aaron Sorkin (The West Wing, Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip), will have its final Broadway performance on Sunday, March 2. Starring Hank Azaria and Jimmi Simpson, Farnsworth dramatizes the race to invent and patent television. You still have a chance to get discount tickets to see the play, so act fast!
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- Bette Midler’s “Hello, Dolly!” Begins Previews - March 18, 2017
- Kevin Kline Stars in “Present Laughter” on Broadway - March 12, 2017
- Lynn Nottage’s Play “Sweat” Begins Previews - March 5, 2017
- New Musical “Come From Away” Commences - February 18, 2017
- Six New Broadway Shows to Begin in February - January 28, 2017