The Farnsworth Invention, the new play by Aaron Sorkin (The West Wing, Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip), will have its final Broadway performance on Sunday, March 2. Starring Hank Azaria and Jimmi Simpson, Farnsworth dramatizes the race to invent and patent television. You still have a chance to get discount tickets to see the play, so act fast!
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- Sara Bareilles Revisits Waitress; Jason Mraz Extends - December 9, 2017
- Mark Rylance Begins in “Farinelli and the King” - December 8, 2017
- Steve Martin’s “Meteor Shower” Earns Mixed Reviews - December 2, 2017
- “Home for the Holidays” is a Surefire Flop - November 24, 2017
- Broadway Shows at the Thanksgiving Day Parade - November 19, 2017