The Farnsworth Invention, the new play by Aaron Sorkin (The West Wing, Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip), will have its final Broadway performance on Sunday, March 2. Starring Hank Azaria and Jimmi Simpson, Farnsworth dramatizes the race to invent and patent television. You still have a chance to get discount tickets to see the play, so act fast!
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “Wicked” is Now 8th Longest Running Show Ever - August 18, 2017
- “Indecent” Finally Concludes After Second Wind - August 4, 2017
- Brandy Norwood Returns to Broadway in “Chicago” - July 29, 2017
- Donna Murphy Earns Rave Reviews in “Hello, Dolly!” - July 14, 2017
- Award-Winning Revival of “Present Laughter” Closes - July 8, 2017