The highly acclaimed new play August: Osage County, which the Steppenwolf Theatre Company brought to Broadway after a hit run in Chicago, has found a new Broadway house to move into. On April 20, August will conclude its tenure at the Imperial Theatre (which will soon host Billy Elliot) and move to Broadway’s Music Box Theatre (where the soon-to-close Farnsworth Invention currently lives).
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “The Price” Closes to Mixed Critical and Commercial Success - June 8, 2017
- “Bandstand” Musical Opens to Mixed Reviews - June 2, 2017
- “Six Degrees of Separation” Opens on Broadway - May 27, 2017
- “Natasha, Pierre” Sees Boost from Tony Nominations - May 16, 2017
- Bette Midler in “Hello, Dolly!” Opens with a Bang - May 12, 2017