The highly acclaimed new play August: Osage County, which the Steppenwolf Theatre Company brought to Broadway after a hit run in Chicago, has found a new Broadway house to move into. On April 20, August will conclude its tenure at the Imperial Theatre (which will soon host Billy Elliot) and move to Broadway’s Music Box Theatre (where the soon-to-close Farnsworth Invention currently lives).
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- New Musical “War Paint” Earns Mixed Reviews - April 28, 2017
- “Six Degrees of Separation” Begins Performances - April 20, 2017
- Laura Osnes and Corey Cott Star in “Bandstand” - April 13, 2017
- Bette Midler’s “Hello, Dolly!” Begins Previews at the Shubert Theatre - March 18, 2017
- Kevin Kline Stars in “Present Laughter” on Broadway - March 12, 2017