The highly acclaimed new play August: Osage County, which the Steppenwolf Theatre Company brought to Broadway after a hit run in Chicago, has found a new Broadway house to move into. On April 20, August will conclude its tenure at the Imperial Theatre (which will soon host Billy Elliot) and move to Broadway’s Music Box Theatre (where the soon-to-close Farnsworth Invention currently lives).
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “Heisenberg” Begins Previews with Mary-Louise Parker - September 24, 2016
- “Jersey Boys” Announces Closing, “Groundhog Day” to Replace It - September 16, 2016
- Sean Hayes Wraps Up Run in “An Act of God” - September 3, 2016
- SNL Undergoes Summer Talent and Cast Change - August 24, 2016
- Pat Benatar and Neil Giraldo Musical Headed to Broadway - August 13, 2016