There is lots of movement on Broadway this week. The Broadway revival of the musical Sunday in the Park with George has announced a second extension — it is now set to finish its Broadway run on June 15. The London production of Macbeth starring Patrick Stewart, which is playing a limited engagement at the Brooklyn Academy of Music, is going to come to Broadway for a run in the Lyceum Theatre (where the Broadway play Is He Dead? currently lives) from March 28 through May 24. And the new Broadway musical Passing Strange officially opens at the Belasco Theatre tonight.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- Bette Midler Bids Adieu to “Hello, Dolly!” - January 19, 2018
- “Miss Saigon” Revival Closes at the Broadway Theatre - January 12, 2018
- Michael Luwoye to Be Next Broadway “Hamilton” - January 6, 2018
- “Home for the Holidays” Closes After Dismal Run - December 29, 2017
- “The Play That Goes Wrong” is Longest-Running Play on Broadway - December 24, 2017