There is lots of movement on Broadway this week. The Broadway revival of the musical Sunday in the Park with George has announced a second extension — it is now set to finish its Broadway run on June 15. The London production of Macbeth starring Patrick Stewart, which is playing a limited engagement at the Brooklyn Academy of Music, is going to come to Broadway for a run in the Lyceum Theatre (where the Broadway play Is He Dead? currently lives) from March 28 through May 24. And the new Broadway musical Passing Strange officially opens at the Belasco Theatre tonight.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- Bette Midler’s “Hello, Dolly!” Begins Previews - March 18, 2017
- Kevin Kline Stars in “Present Laughter” on Broadway - March 12, 2017
- Lynn Nottage’s Play “Sweat” Begins Previews - March 5, 2017
- New Musical “Come From Away” Commences - February 18, 2017
- Six New Broadway Shows to Begin in February - January 28, 2017