Adam Pascal and Anthony Rapp, who starred as Roger and Mark in the original Broadway company of Rent, will be reprising the roles they originated in a new national of tour of the musical starting early 2009. In addition to creating the roles of Roger, the HIV-positive rocker, and Mark, the aspiring filmmaker, on Broadway, Pascal and Rapp also played the parts in the recent film version of Rent. Last year, the pair even briefly returned to the Broadway production. With the Broadway incarnation of Rent now scheduled to close in June, fans of the musical can have this new tour to look forward to.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “Heisenberg” Gets Rave Reviews on Broadway - October 21, 2016
- “Falsettos” Begins Previews at the Walter Kerr Theatre - October 13, 2016
- “Heisenberg” Begins Previews with Mary-Louise Parker - September 24, 2016
- “Jersey Boys” Announces Closing, “Groundhog Day” to Replace It - September 16, 2016
- Sean Hayes Wraps Up Run in “An Act of God” - September 3, 2016