Adam Pascal and Anthony Rapp, who starred as Roger and Mark in the original Broadway company of Rent, will be reprising the roles they originated in a new national of tour of the musical starting early 2009. In addition to creating the roles of Roger, the HIV-positive rocker, and Mark, the aspiring filmmaker, on Broadway, Pascal and Rapp also played the parts in the recent film version of Rent. Last year, the pair even briefly returned to the Broadway production. With the Broadway incarnation of Rent now scheduled to close in June, fans of the musical can have this new tour to look forward to.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “Thérèse Raquin” Opens at Roundabout’s Studio 54 Theatre - November 7, 2015
- “Dames at Sea” Opens at the Helen Hayes Theatre - November 3, 2015
- “Old Times” Opens at the American Airlines Theatre - October 16, 2015
- “On Your Feet!” Musical Begins Previews on Broadway - October 11, 2015
- “Spring Awakening” Opens at the Brooks Atkinson Theatre - September 30, 2015