Adam Pascal and Anthony Rapp, who starred as Roger and Mark in the original Broadway company of Rent, will be reprising the roles they originated in a new national of tour of the musical starting early 2009. In addition to creating the roles of Roger, the HIV-positive rocker, and Mark, the aspiring filmmaker, on Broadway, Pascal and Rapp also played the parts in the recent film version of Rent. Last year, the pair even briefly returned to the Broadway production. With the Broadway incarnation of Rent now scheduled to close in June, fans of the musical can have this new tour to look forward to.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- New Musical “Come From Away” Commences - February 18, 2017
- Six New Broadway Shows to Begin in February - January 28, 2017
- “Jitney” Opens on Broadway to Rave Reviews - January 21, 2017
- Tony Winning Play “The Humans” Concludes - January 14, 2017
- “Matilda,” “Something Rotten!” Close New Year’s Day - January 1, 2017