Actor Mario Lopez, who came to fame on the teen sitcom Saved By The Bell and became even better known more recently on Dancing with the Stars, will take the Broadway stage for the first time on April 15. Lopez will play the role of Zach in the Broadway revival of the legendary dance musical A Chorus Line through September 7. But if you’re heading to the Gerald Schoenfeld Theatre expressly to see Mario Lopez make his Broadway debut, bear in mind that he will be out from May 11 to June 3. To get discount tickets for A Chorus Line, click here.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “Heisenberg” Begins Previews with Mary-Louise Parker - September 24, 2016
- “Jersey Boys” Announces Closing, “Groundhog Day” to Replace It - September 16, 2016
- Sean Hayes Wraps Up Run in “An Act of God” - September 3, 2016
- SNL Undergoes Summer Talent and Cast Change - August 24, 2016
- Pat Benatar and Neil Giraldo Musical Headed to Broadway - August 13, 2016