Actor Mario Lopez, who came to fame on the teen sitcom Saved By The Bell and became even better known more recently on Dancing with the Stars, will take the Broadway stage for the first time on April 15. Lopez will play the role of Zach in the Broadway revival of the legendary dance musical A Chorus Line through September 7. But if you’re heading to the Gerald Schoenfeld Theatre expressly to see Mario Lopez make his Broadway debut, bear in mind that he will be out from May 11 to June 3. To get discount tickets for A Chorus Line, click here.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- Donna Murphy Earns Rave Reviews in “Hello, Dolly!” - July 14, 2017
- Award-Winning Revival of “Present Laughter” Closes - July 8, 2017
- “Marvin’s Room” Revival Fails to Win Over Critics - July 1, 2017
- “The Price” Closes to Mixed Critical and Commercial Success - June 8, 2017
- “Bandstand” Musical Opens to Mixed Reviews - June 2, 2017