A new revival of the American musical theater classic West Side Story is coming to Broadway in February 2009, at a theater yet to be announced. This production of the Romeo & Juliet-inspired musical will be directed by the show’s own bookwriter, Arthur Laurents. But before landing on Broadway, West Side Story will have an engagement at the National Theatre in Washington D.C., from December 2, 2008 to January 4, 2009.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “Tuck Everlasting” Closes After 67 Performances - June 4, 2016
- “Live with Kelly and Michael” Faces Major Upheaval - April 24, 2016
- Manhattan Theatre Club’s “The Father” Begins Previews - March 26, 2016
- Mixed Reviews for Seth Rudetsky’s “Disaster!” Musical - March 18, 2016
- Critics Go Crazy for “The Humans” at the Helen Hayes Theatre - March 10, 2016