A new revival of the American musical theater classic West Side Story is coming to Broadway in February 2009, at a theater yet to be announced. This production of the Romeo & Juliet-inspired musical will be directed by the show’s own bookwriter, Arthur Laurents. But before landing on Broadway, West Side Story will have an engagement at the National Theatre in Washington D.C., from December 2, 2008 to January 4, 2009.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “Thérèse Raquin” Opens at Roundabout’s Studio 54 Theatre - November 7, 2015
- “Dames at Sea” Opens at the Helen Hayes Theatre - November 3, 2015
- “Old Times” Opens at the American Airlines Theatre - October 16, 2015
- “On Your Feet!” Musical Begins Previews on Broadway - October 11, 2015
- “Spring Awakening” Opens at the Brooks Atkinson Theatre - September 30, 2015