The prestigious Lincoln Center Theater, currently represented on Broadway by the Vivian Beaumont Theatre and Off-Broadway by the Mitzi E. Newhouse Theatre, has just announced that it will be introducing a new Off-Off-Broadway initiative. Called “LCT3,” this new program is dedicated to producing the work of emerging playwrights and theater artists. The first LCT3 production, Clay, will open in late 2008 at the Duke Theatre, an Off-Broadway space on 42nd Street. However, ultimately, the plan is for a permanent 99-seat theater to be built near the Lincoln Center complex. The tickets to all LCT3 productions will be a modest $20.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “Thérèse Raquin” Opens at Roundabout’s Studio 54 Theatre - November 7, 2015
- “Dames at Sea” Opens at the Helen Hayes Theatre - November 3, 2015
- “Old Times” Opens at the American Airlines Theatre - October 16, 2015
- “On Your Feet!” Musical Begins Previews on Broadway - October 11, 2015
- “Spring Awakening” Opens at the Brooks Atkinson Theatre - September 30, 2015