The prestigious Lincoln Center Theater, currently represented on Broadway by the Vivian Beaumont Theatre and Off-Broadway by the Mitzi E. Newhouse Theatre, has just announced that it will be introducing a new Off-Off-Broadway initiative. Called “LCT3,” this new program is dedicated to producing the work of emerging playwrights and theater artists. The first LCT3 production, Clay, will open in late 2008 at the Duke Theatre, an Off-Broadway space on 42nd Street. However, ultimately, the plan is for a permanent 99-seat theater to be built near the Lincoln Center complex. The tickets to all LCT3 productions will be a modest $20.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- Peter Pan Musical To Be Aired Live on TV - February 15, 2014
- NYC Super Bowl Event Will Feature Jersey Boys - January 24, 2014
- Kinky Boots To Launch Tour in Vegas - January 19, 2014
- Macbeth Closes on Broadway - January 12, 2014
- Hugh Jackman Cuts Ties With Broadway Bound Houdini - January 10, 2014