The prestigious Lincoln Center Theater, currently represented on Broadway by the Vivian Beaumont Theatre and Off-Broadway by the Mitzi E. Newhouse Theatre, has just announced that it will be introducing a new Off-Off-Broadway initiative. Called “LCT3,” this new program is dedicated to producing the work of emerging playwrights and theater artists. The first LCT3 production, Clay, will open in late 2008 at the Duke Theatre, an Off-Broadway space on 42nd Street. However, ultimately, the plan is for a permanent 99-seat theater to be built near the Lincoln Center complex. The tickets to all LCT3 productions will be a modest $20.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “Latin History for Morons” Begins Previews - October 19, 2017
- Bruce Springsteen Earns Raves on Broadway - October 15, 2017
- “The Band’s Visit” Musical Begins on Broadway - October 7, 2017
- “Time and the Conways” Begins Broadway Previews - September 22, 2017
- “Frozen” Musical Sets Broadway Opening Dates - September 1, 2017