The long-running Off-Broadway musical revue Forbidden Broadway is taking a break for a few months, starting March 25. The Broadway-skewering spoof-ical will be vacationing in Miami at the Arsht Center for Performing Arts, and then will return to New York to resume performances at the 47th Street Theatre on June 28. Created by Gerard Alessandrini, the frequently-updated Forbidden Broadway has been creating hysterical parodies of Broadway musicals and beloved Broadway performers since 1982.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “The Lion King” Celebrates 20th Anniversary - November 10, 2017
- “War Paint” Musical Closes after Eight Months - November 5, 2017
- “M. Butterfly” Opens to Negative Reviews - October 28, 2017
- “Come From Away” Rapidly Recoups Investment - October 21, 2017
- “Latin History for Morons” Begins Previews - October 19, 2017