The long-running Off-Broadway musical revue Forbidden Broadway is taking a break for a few months, starting March 25. The Broadway-skewering spoof-ical will be vacationing in Miami at the Arsht Center for Performing Arts, and then will return to New York to resume performances at the 47th Street Theatre on June 28. Created by Gerard Alessandrini, the frequently-updated Forbidden Broadway has been creating hysterical parodies of Broadway musicals and beloved Broadway performers since 1982.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “Live with Kelly and Michael” Faces Major Upheaval - April 24, 2016
- Manhattan Theatre Club’s “The Father” Begins Previews - March 26, 2016
- Mixed Reviews for Seth Rudetsky’s “Disaster!” Musical - March 18, 2016
- Critics Go Crazy for “The Humans” at the Helen Hayes Theatre - March 10, 2016
- “Misery” Concludes Performances at the Broadhurst Theatre - February 24, 2016