The long-running Off-Broadway musical revue Forbidden Broadway is taking a break for a few months, starting March 25. The Broadway-skewering spoof-ical will be vacationing in Miami at the Arsht Center for Performing Arts, and then will return to New York to resume performances at the 47th Street Theatre on June 28. Created by Gerard Alessandrini, the frequently-updated Forbidden Broadway has been creating hysterical parodies of Broadway musicals and beloved Broadway performers since 1982.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “Six Degrees of Separation” Opens on Broadway - May 27, 2017
- “Natasha, Pierre” Sees Boost from Tony Nominations - May 16, 2017
- Bette Midler in “Hello, Dolly!” Opens with a Bang - May 12, 2017
- “Indecent” Wows Critics But Struggles at Box Office - May 5, 2017
- New Musical “War Paint” Earns Mixed Reviews - April 28, 2017