The new 1950s-set musical Cry-Baby, featuring a score by David Javerbaum and Adam Schlesinger, started preview performances on Broadway tonight. Like the Broadway (and Hollywood) hit Hairspray, Cry-Baby is also based on a John Waters movie, and it also has a book by the Hairspray writing team, Thomas Meehan and Mark O’Donnell. Cry-Baby will have its official Broadway opening at the Marquis Theatre on April 24. To get your discount tickets to see this show, click here.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- Late Show with Stephen Colbert Announces First Week Line Up - August 28, 2015
- “Penn & Teller” Completes Its Limited Engagement - August 17, 2015
- Casting Announced for “She Loves Me” on Broadway - August 1, 2015
- “Amazing Grace” Continues Fight Against The Odds - July 27, 2015
- Deaf West “Spring Awakening” Comes to Broadway This Fall - July 11, 2015