The new 1950s-set musical Cry-Baby, featuring a score by David Javerbaum and Adam Schlesinger, started preview performances on Broadway tonight. Like the Broadway (and Hollywood) hit Hairspray, Cry-Baby is also based on a John Waters movie, and it also has a book by the Hairspray writing team, Thomas Meehan and Mark O’Donnell. Cry-Baby will have its official Broadway opening at the Marquis Theatre on April 24. To get your discount tickets to see this show, click here.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- Jordan Klepper Set For His Own Show on Comedy Central - November 29, 2016
- “Alton Brown: Eat Your Science” Plays Limited Run - November 27, 2016
- “Hamilton” Goes Off-Script for Mike Pence Ambush - November 20, 2016
- “Black to the Future” Concludes Performances - November 4, 2016
- “Heisenberg” Gets Rave Reviews on Broadway - October 21, 2016