The Manhattan Theatre Club’s revival of William Inge’s Come Back, Little Sheba, starring S. Epatha Merkerson (Law & Order), closed on Broadway today. This was the first time that the domestic drama had appeared on Broadway since its original Broadway run in 1950.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “Natasha, Pierre” Sees Boost from Tony Nominations - May 16, 2017
- Bette Midler in “Hello, Dolly!” Opens with a Bang - May 12, 2017
- “Indecent” Wows Critics But Struggles at Box Office - May 5, 2017
- New Musical “War Paint” Earns Mixed Reviews - April 28, 2017
- “Six Degrees of Separation” Begins Performances - April 20, 2017