The Roundabout Theatre Company has announced that one of its musical revivals for the 2008-2009 Broadway season will be Bob Fosse’s Dancin’. Originally produced on Broadway in 1978, the show — which features a wide variety of music including pop, jazz, and classical — is a study of and tribute to the art of dance. Graciela Daniele, whose Broadway credits as director and choreographer include Ragtime and Once On This Island, will direct this new production of Dancin’, which will play at the Roundabout’s Studio 54.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “Tuck Everlasting” Closes After 67 Performances - June 4, 2016
- “Live with Kelly and Michael” Faces Major Upheaval - April 24, 2016
- Manhattan Theatre Club’s “The Father” Begins Previews - March 26, 2016
- Mixed Reviews for Seth Rudetsky’s “Disaster!” Musical - March 18, 2016
- Critics Go Crazy for “The Humans” at the Helen Hayes Theatre - March 10, 2016