The Roundabout Theatre Company has announced that one of its musical revivals for the 2008-2009 Broadway season will be Bob Fosse’s Dancin’. Originally produced on Broadway in 1978, the show — which features a wide variety of music including pop, jazz, and classical — is a study of and tribute to the art of dance. Graciela Daniele, whose Broadway credits as director and choreographer include Ragtime and Once On This Island, will direct this new production of Dancin’, which will play at the Roundabout’s Studio 54.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “Jitney” Opens on Broadway to Rave Reviews - January 21, 2017
- Tony Winning Play “The Humans” Concludes - January 14, 2017
- “Matilda,” “Something Rotten!” Close New Year’s Day - January 1, 2017
- Jordan Klepper Set For His Own Show on Comedy Central - November 29, 2016
- “Alton Brown: Eat Your Science” Plays Limited Run - November 27, 2016