The Roundabout Theatre Company has announced that one of its musical revivals for the 2008-2009 Broadway season will be Bob Fosse’s Dancin’. Originally produced on Broadway in 1978, the show — which features a wide variety of music including pop, jazz, and classical — is a study of and tribute to the art of dance. Graciela Daniele, whose Broadway credits as director and choreographer include Ragtime and Once On This Island, will direct this new production of Dancin’, which will play at the Roundabout’s Studio 54.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- Bette Midler Bids Adieu to “Hello, Dolly!” - January 19, 2018
- “Miss Saigon” Revival Closes at the Broadway Theatre - January 12, 2018
- Michael Luwoye to Be Next Broadway “Hamilton” - January 6, 2018
- “Home for the Holidays” Closes After Dismal Run - December 29, 2017
- “The Play That Goes Wrong” is Longest-Running Play on Broadway - December 24, 2017