Harvey Fierstein and John Bucchino’s musical adaptation of the film A Catered Affair started performances on Broadway this evening. The show about a couple who are planning their daughter’s wedding stars Faith Prince and Tom Wopat as the parents of the bride, and Fierstein himself plays a funny uncle in the family. The official Broadway opening at the Walter Kerr Theatre will be on April 17. For info on getting discount tickets to A Catered Affair, see this page.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- Bartlett Sher’s “My Fair Lady” Begins Performances - March 16, 2018
- “John Lithgow: Stories by Heart” Concludes Run - March 10, 2018
- “Latin History for Morons” Concludes Performances - February 28, 2018
- Jez Butterworth’s “The Ferryman” to Play Broadway - February 18, 2018
- Smash’s Katharine McPhee to Star in “Waitress” - February 16, 2018