Harvey Fierstein and John Bucchino’s musical adaptation of the film A Catered Affair started performances on Broadway this evening. The show about a couple who are planning their daughter’s wedding stars Faith Prince and Tom Wopat as the parents of the bride, and Fierstein himself plays a funny uncle in the family. The official Broadway opening at the Walter Kerr Theatre will be on April 17. For info on getting discount tickets to A Catered Affair, see this page.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- SNL Undergoes Summer Talent and Cast Change - August 24, 2016
- Pat Benatar and Neil Giraldo Musical Headed to Broadway - August 13, 2016
- “Motown the Musical” Is Back on Broadway - July 15, 2016
- “Tuck Everlasting” Closes After 67 Performances - June 4, 2016
- “Live with Kelly and Michael” Faces Major Upheaval - April 24, 2016