Tonight the first Broadway revival of South Pacific opened at the Vivian Beaumont Theatre at Lincoln Center. Given Broadway’s revival mania, it is surprising that it took so long for this beloved Rodgers & Hammerstein musical to make its return to Broadway. The classic show, which first bowed on Broadway in 1949, features wonderful songs like “Some Enchanted Evening” and “Younger Than Springtime”.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “The Lion King” Celebrates 20th Anniversary - November 10, 2017
- “War Paint” Musical Closes after Eight Months - November 5, 2017
- “M. Butterfly” Opens to Negative Reviews - October 28, 2017
- “Come From Away” Rapidly Recoups Investment - October 21, 2017
- “Latin History for Morons” Begins Previews - October 19, 2017