Tonight the first Broadway revival of South Pacific opened at the Vivian Beaumont Theatre at Lincoln Center. Given Broadway’s revival mania, it is surprising that it took so long for this beloved Rodgers & Hammerstein musical to make its return to Broadway. The classic show, which first bowed on Broadway in 1949, features wonderful songs like “Some Enchanted Evening” and “Younger Than Springtime”.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “Amazing Grace” Continues Fight Against The Odds - July 27, 2015
- Deaf West “Spring Awakening” Comes to Broadway This Fall - July 11, 2015
- “Gigi” Concludes Its Run on Broadway - June 20, 2015
- “It’s Only a Play” Concludes Its Run - June 12, 2015
- “Airline Highway” to Close Early - June 4, 2015