[title of show], the little musical that could, has just announced that it will come to Broadway this July. Originally created by Jeff Bowen and Hunter Bell specifically for the New York Musical Theatre Festival, the show has the trippy concept of being about Jeff and Hunter trying to write a musical for the New York Musical Theatre Festival. The two men have even played themselves in the previous productions of the show (at NYMF, and Off-Broadway at the Vineyard Theatre) and will reprise their roles on Broadway; Heidi Blickenstaff and Susan Blackwell, playing two struggling actresses, will also return to the cast. [title of show] will begin performances on Broadway at the Lyceum Theatre on July 5, with an official opening on July 17.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “Amazing Grace” Continues Fight Against The Odds - July 27, 2015
- Deaf West “Spring Awakening” Comes to Broadway This Fall - July 11, 2015
- “Gigi” Concludes Its Run on Broadway - June 20, 2015
- “It’s Only a Play” Concludes Its Run - June 12, 2015
- “Airline Highway” to Close Early - June 4, 2015