Actor Charlton Heston, best known for iconic roles in films like Ben-Hur and The Planet of the Apes, passed away at the age of 84 yesterday. He had been suffering from Alzheimer’s disease since at least 2002. Though Heston was famous for his numerous big screen roles, he frequently performed on the stage throughout the country and even appeared on Broadway.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “The Price” Closes to Mixed Critical and Commercial Success - June 8, 2017
- “Bandstand” Musical Opens to Mixed Reviews - June 2, 2017
- “Six Degrees of Separation” Opens on Broadway - May 27, 2017
- “Natasha, Pierre” Sees Boost from Tony Nominations - May 16, 2017
- Bette Midler in “Hello, Dolly!” Opens with a Bang - May 12, 2017