Actor Charlton Heston, best known for iconic roles in films like Ben-Hur and The Planet of the Apes, passed away at the age of 84 yesterday. He had been suffering from Alzheimer’s disease since at least 2002. Though Heston was famous for his numerous big screen roles, he frequently performed on the stage throughout the country and even appeared on Broadway.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “Blackbird” Begins Previews at the Belasco Theatre - February 7, 2016
- Stephen Karam’s Play “The Humans” Begins Previews - January 30, 2016
- “Hamilton” to Embark on National Tour from Chicago - January 17, 2016
- NBC’s “Meredith Vieira Show” Cancelled Due to Low Ratings - January 8, 2016
- “Fool For Love” Concludes With Strong Reviews and Passable Box Office - December 27, 2015