Actor Charlton Heston, best known for iconic roles in films like Ben-Hur and The Planet of the Apes, passed away at the age of 84 yesterday. He had been suffering from Alzheimer’s disease since at least 2002. Though Heston was famous for his numerous big screen roles, he frequently performed on the stage throughout the country and even appeared on Broadway.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- Sara Bareilles Revisits Waitress; Jason Mraz Extends - December 9, 2017
- Mark Rylance Begins in “Farinelli and the King” - December 8, 2017
- Steve Martin’s “Meteor Shower” Earns Mixed Reviews - December 2, 2017
- “Home for the Holidays” is a Surefire Flop - November 24, 2017
- Broadway Shows at the Thanksgiving Day Parade - November 19, 2017