Actor Charlton Heston, best known for iconic roles in films like Ben-Hur and The Planet of the Apes, passed away at the age of 84 yesterday. He had been suffering from Alzheimer’s disease since at least 2002. Though Heston was famous for his numerous big screen roles, he frequently performed on the stage throughout the country and even appeared on Broadway.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- New Musical “Come From Away” Commences - February 18, 2017
- Six New Broadway Shows to Begin in February - January 28, 2017
- “Jitney” Opens on Broadway to Rave Reviews - January 21, 2017
- Tony Winning Play “The Humans” Concludes - January 14, 2017
- “Matilda,” “Something Rotten!” Close New Year’s Day - January 1, 2017