Broadway and TV regular Kristin Chenoweth, currently playing a featured role on ABC’s Pushing Daisies, is working on her memoirs. The autobiography, in which the Oklahoma girl will talk about how she balances her life, faith, and career, is scheduled to be published by Simon & Schuster in Spring 2009. Chenoweth first made a splash on Broadway in the revival of You’re a Good Man, Charlie Brown, later going on to star in the original Broadway company of mega-hit Wicked.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “Wicked” is Now 8th Longest Running Show Ever - August 18, 2017
- “Indecent” Finally Concludes After Second Wind - August 4, 2017
- Brandy Norwood Returns to Broadway in “Chicago” - July 29, 2017
- Donna Murphy Earns Rave Reviews in “Hello, Dolly!” - July 14, 2017
- Award-Winning Revival of “Present Laughter” Closes - July 8, 2017