Broadway and TV regular Kristin Chenoweth, currently playing a featured role on ABC’s Pushing Daisies, is working on her memoirs. The autobiography, in which the Oklahoma girl will talk about how she balances her life, faith, and career, is scheduled to be published by Simon & Schuster in Spring 2009. Chenoweth first made a splash on Broadway in the revival of You’re a Good Man, Charlie Brown, later going on to star in the original Broadway company of mega-hit Wicked.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “Amazing Grace” Continues Fight Against The Odds - July 27, 2015
- Deaf West “Spring Awakening” Comes to Broadway This Fall - July 11, 2015
- “Gigi” Concludes Its Run on Broadway - June 20, 2015
- “It’s Only a Play” Concludes Its Run - June 12, 2015
- “Airline Highway” to Close Early - June 4, 2015