Broadway and TV regular Kristin Chenoweth, currently playing a featured role on ABC’s Pushing Daisies, is working on her memoirs. The autobiography, in which the Oklahoma girl will talk about how she balances her life, faith, and career, is scheduled to be published by Simon & Schuster in Spring 2009. Chenoweth first made a splash on Broadway in the revival of You’re a Good Man, Charlie Brown, later going on to star in the original Broadway company of mega-hit Wicked.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- New Musical “Come From Away” Commences - February 18, 2017
- Six New Broadway Shows to Begin in February - January 28, 2017
- “Jitney” Opens on Broadway to Rave Reviews - January 21, 2017
- Tony Winning Play “The Humans” Concludes - January 14, 2017
- “Matilda,” “Something Rotten!” Close New Year’s Day - January 1, 2017