The Harvey Fierstein-John Bucchino musical A Catered Affair officially opened on Broadway tonight. The 90-minute dramedy, which takes place in the Bronx in the 1950s, stars Faith Prince and Tom Wopat as a couple trying to give their bride-to-be daughter a day to remember. A Catered Affair is playing an open run at Broadway’s Walter Kerr Theatre.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- SNL Undergoes Summer Talent Change - August 24, 2016
- Pat Benatar and Neil Giraldo Musical Headed to Broadway - August 13, 2016
- “Motown the Musical” Is Back on Broadway - July 15, 2016
- “Tuck Everlasting” Closes After 67 Performances - June 4, 2016
- “Live with Kelly and Michael” Faces Major Upheaval - April 24, 2016