The Harvey Fierstein-John Bucchino musical A Catered Affair officially opened on Broadway tonight. The 90-minute dramedy, which takes place in the Bronx in the 1950s, stars Faith Prince and Tom Wopat as a couple trying to give their bride-to-be daughter a day to remember. A Catered Affair is playing an open run at Broadway’s Walter Kerr Theatre.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “Tuck Everlasting” Closes After 67 Performances - June 4, 2016
- “Live with Kelly and Michael” Faces Major Upheaval - April 24, 2016
- Manhattan Theatre Club’s “The Father” Begins Previews - March 26, 2016
- Mixed Reviews for Seth Rudetsky’s “Disaster!” Musical - March 18, 2016
- Critics Go Crazy for “The Humans” at the Helen Hayes Theatre - March 10, 2016