The Harvey Fierstein-John Bucchino musical A Catered Affair officially opened on Broadway tonight. The 90-minute dramedy, which takes place in the Bronx in the 1950s, stars Faith Prince and Tom Wopat as a couple trying to give their bride-to-be daughter a day to remember. A Catered Affair is playing an open run at Broadway’s Walter Kerr Theatre.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- Bette Midler’s “Hello, Dolly!” Begins Previews - March 18, 2017
- Kevin Kline Stars in “Present Laughter” on Broadway - March 12, 2017
- Lynn Nottage’s Play “Sweat” Begins Previews - March 5, 2017
- New Musical “Come From Away” Commences - February 18, 2017
- Six New Broadway Shows to Begin in February - January 28, 2017