The Harvey Fierstein-John Bucchino musical A Catered Affair officially opened on Broadway tonight. The 90-minute dramedy, which takes place in the Bronx in the 1950s, stars Faith Prince and Tom Wopat as a couple trying to give their bride-to-be daughter a day to remember. A Catered Affair is playing an open run at Broadway’s Walter Kerr Theatre.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- Sara Bareilles Revisits Waitress; Jason Mraz Extends - December 9, 2017
- Mark Rylance Begins in “Farinelli and the King” - December 8, 2017
- Steve Martin’s “Meteor Shower” Earns Mixed Reviews - December 2, 2017
- “Home for the Holidays” is a Surefire Flop - November 24, 2017
- Broadway Shows at the Thanksgiving Day Parade - November 19, 2017