The first-ever Broadway revival of the farce Boeing-Boeing has its first performance at Broadway’s Longacre Theatre tonight. Very much a product of the “sex comedy” era, the 1965 play is about an architect who juggles three flight attendant fiancees. Bradley Whitford (The West Wing) stars as the Parisian bachelor, and Christine Baranski plays his put-upon maid. Boeing-Boeing has its official Broadway opening on May 4.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- New Musical “Come From Away” Commences - February 18, 2017
- Six New Broadway Shows to Begin in February - January 28, 2017
- “Jitney” Opens on Broadway to Rave Reviews - January 21, 2017
- Tony Winning Play “The Humans” Concludes - January 14, 2017
- “Matilda,” “Something Rotten!” Close New Year’s Day - January 1, 2017