The first-ever Broadway revival of the farce Boeing-Boeing has its first performance at Broadway’s Longacre Theatre tonight. Very much a product of the “sex comedy” era, the 1965 play is about an architect who juggles three flight attendant fiancees. Bradley Whitford (The West Wing) stars as the Parisian bachelor, and Christine Baranski plays his put-upon maid. Boeing-Boeing has its official Broadway opening on May 4.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “The Price” Closes to Mixed Critical and Commercial Success - June 8, 2017
- “Bandstand” Musical Opens to Mixed Reviews - June 2, 2017
- “Six Degrees of Separation” Opens on Broadway - May 27, 2017
- “Natasha, Pierre” Sees Boost from Tony Nominations - May 16, 2017
- Bette Midler in “Hello, Dolly!” Opens with a Bang - May 12, 2017