The first-ever Broadway revival of the farce Boeing-Boeing has its first performance at Broadway’s Longacre Theatre tonight. Very much a product of the “sex comedy” era, the 1965 play is about an architect who juggles three flight attendant fiancees. Bradley Whitford (The West Wing) stars as the Parisian bachelor, and Christine Baranski plays his put-upon maid. Boeing-Boeing has its official Broadway opening on May 4.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “Latin History for Morons” Begins Previews - October 19, 2017
- Bruce Springsteen Earns Raves on Broadway - October 15, 2017
- “The Band’s Visit” Musical Begins on Broadway - October 7, 2017
- “Time and the Conways” Begins Broadway Previews - September 22, 2017
- “Frozen” Musical Sets Broadway Opening Dates - September 1, 2017