The first-ever Broadway revival of the farce Boeing-Boeing has its first performance at Broadway’s Longacre Theatre tonight. Very much a product of the “sex comedy” era, the 1965 play is about an architect who juggles three flight attendant fiancees. Bradley Whitford (The West Wing) stars as the Parisian bachelor, and Christine Baranski plays his put-upon maid. Boeing-Boeing has its official Broadway opening on May 4.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- Sara Bareilles Revisits Waitress; Jason Mraz Extends - December 9, 2017
- Mark Rylance Begins in “Farinelli and the King” - December 8, 2017
- Steve Martin’s “Meteor Shower” Earns Mixed Reviews - December 2, 2017
- “Home for the Holidays” is a Surefire Flop - November 24, 2017
- Broadway Shows at the Thanksgiving Day Parade - November 19, 2017