The first-ever Broadway revival of the farce Boeing-Boeing has its first performance at Broadway’s Longacre Theatre tonight. Very much a product of the “sex comedy” era, the 1965 play is about an architect who juggles three flight attendant fiancees. Bradley Whitford (The West Wing) stars as the Parisian bachelor, and Christine Baranski plays his put-upon maid. Boeing-Boeing has its official Broadway opening on May 4.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “Heisenberg” Begins Previews with Mary-Louise Parker - September 24, 2016
- “Jersey Boys” Announces Closing, “Groundhog Day” to Replace It - September 16, 2016
- Sean Hayes Wraps Up Run in “An Act of God” - September 3, 2016
- SNL Undergoes Summer Talent and Cast Change - August 24, 2016
- Pat Benatar and Neil Giraldo Musical Headed to Broadway - August 13, 2016