The first-ever Broadway revival of the farce Boeing-Boeing has its first performance at Broadway’s Longacre Theatre tonight. Very much a product of the “sex comedy” era, the 1965 play is about an architect who juggles three flight attendant fiancees. Bradley Whitford (The West Wing) stars as the Parisian bachelor, and Christine Baranski plays his put-upon maid. Boeing-Boeing has its official Broadway opening on May 4.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “The Color Purple” Begins Previews at the Bernard B. Jacobs Theatre - November 28, 2015
- “Thérèse Raquin” Opens at Roundabout’s Studio 54 Theatre - November 7, 2015
- “Dames at Sea” Opens at the Helen Hayes Theatre - November 3, 2015
- “Old Times” Opens at the American Airlines Theatre - October 16, 2015
- “On Your Feet!” Musical Begins Previews on Broadway - October 11, 2015