The first-ever Broadway revival of the farce Boeing-Boeing has its first performance at Broadway’s Longacre Theatre tonight. Very much a product of the “sex comedy” era, the 1965 play is about an architect who juggles three flight attendant fiancees. Bradley Whitford (The West Wing) stars as the Parisian bachelor, and Christine Baranski plays his put-upon maid. Boeing-Boeing has its official Broadway opening on May 4.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “Gigi” Concludes Its Run on Broadway - June 20, 2015
- “It’s Only a Play” Concludes Its Run - June 12, 2015
- “Airline Highway” to Close Early - June 4, 2015
- “An Act of God” Begins Previews - May 24, 2015
- America Got Talent AGT Begins Audition Shows in NJPAC - March 4, 2015