The first-ever Broadway revival of the farce Boeing-Boeing has its first performance at Broadway’s Longacre Theatre tonight. Very much a product of the “sex comedy” era, the 1965 play is about an architect who juggles three flight attendant fiancees. Bradley Whitford (The West Wing) stars as the Parisian bachelor, and Christine Baranski plays his put-upon maid. Boeing-Boeing has its official Broadway opening on May 4.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “Spring Awakening” Opens at the Brooks Atkinson Theatre - September 30, 2015
- “Mamma Mia!” Concludes Its Amazing 14 Year Run - September 13, 2015
- Radiohead’s Thom Yorke to Compose for Pinter’s “Old Times” - September 4, 2015
- Late Show with Stephen Colbert Announces First Week Line Up - August 28, 2015
- “Penn & Teller” Completes Its Limited Engagement - August 17, 2015