The first-ever Broadway revival of the farce Boeing-Boeing has its first performance at Broadway’s Longacre Theatre tonight. Very much a product of the “sex comedy” era, the 1965 play is about an architect who juggles three flight attendant fiancees. Bradley Whitford (The West Wing) stars as the Parisian bachelor, and Christine Baranski plays his put-upon maid. Boeing-Boeing has its official Broadway opening on May 4.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “SpongeBob SquarePants” to End in September - July 13, 2018
- Michael Jackson Broadway Musical in Development - July 6, 2018
- “Escape to Margaritaville” Closes to Little Fanfare - June 29, 2018
- Go-Go’s Musical “Head Over Heels” Begins Previews - June 22, 2018
- “Moulin Rouge!” to Begin Pre-Broadway Engagement - June 16, 2018