The first-ever Broadway revival of the farce Boeing-Boeing has its first performance at Broadway’s Longacre Theatre tonight. Very much a product of the “sex comedy” era, the 1965 play is about an architect who juggles three flight attendant fiancees. Bradley Whitford (The West Wing) stars as the Parisian bachelor, and Christine Baranski plays his put-upon maid. Boeing-Boeing has its official Broadway opening on May 4.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- Jordan Klepper Set For His Own Show on Comedy Central - November 29, 2016
- “Alton Brown: Eat Your Science” Plays Limited Run - November 27, 2016
- “Hamilton” Goes Off-Script for Mike Pence Ambush - November 20, 2016
- “Black to the Future” Concludes Performances - November 4, 2016
- “Heisenberg” Gets Rave Reviews on Broadway - October 21, 2016