The first-ever Broadway revival of the farce Boeing-Boeing has its first performance at Broadway’s Longacre Theatre tonight. Very much a product of the “sex comedy” era, the 1965 play is about an architect who juggles three flight attendant fiancees. Bradley Whitford (The West Wing) stars as the Parisian bachelor, and Christine Baranski plays his put-upon maid. Boeing-Boeing has its official Broadway opening on May 4.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “Indecent” Finally Concludes After Second Wind - August 4, 2017
- Brandy Norwood Returns to Broadway in “Chicago” - July 29, 2017
- Donna Murphy Earns Rave Reviews in “Hello, Dolly!” - July 14, 2017
- Award-Winning Revival of “Present Laughter” Closes - July 8, 2017
- “Marvin’s Room” Revival Fails to Win Over Critics - July 1, 2017