Pop star Nick Lachey, who most recently appeared on TV in NBC’s reality show Clash of the Choirs, will be host of the new High School Musical-themed reality competition on ABC. High School Musical: Summer Session will have contestants doing special challenges while at a music conservatory. The show is currently holding open auditions in California and Florida for aspiring stars aged 16-22. In keeping with the spirit of High School Musical, people from all walks – whether it’s a jock who’s always secretly wanted to sing or the drama club queen – are welcome to try out.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- Donna Murphy Earns Rave Reviews in “Hello, Dolly!” - July 14, 2017
- Award-Winning Revival of “Present Laughter” Closes - July 8, 2017
- “Marvin’s Room” Revival Fails to Win Over Critics - July 1, 2017
- “The Price” Closes to Mixed Critical and Commercial Success - June 8, 2017
- “Bandstand” Musical Opens to Mixed Reviews - June 2, 2017