Pop star Nick Lachey, who most recently appeared on TV in NBC’s reality show Clash of the Choirs, will be host of the new High School Musical-themed reality competition on ABC. High School Musical: Summer Session will have contestants doing special challenges while at a music conservatory. The show is currently holding open auditions in California and Florida for aspiring stars aged 16-22. In keeping with the spirit of High School Musical, people from all walks – whether it’s a jock who’s always secretly wanted to sing or the drama club queen – are welcome to try out.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “Natasha, Pierre” Sees Boost from Tony Nominations - May 16, 2017
- Bette Midler in “Hello, Dolly!” Opens with a Bang - May 12, 2017
- “Indecent” Wows Critics But Struggles at Box Office - May 5, 2017
- New Musical “War Paint” Earns Mixed Reviews - April 28, 2017
- “Six Degrees of Separation” Begins Performances - April 20, 2017