An all-star cast is set for the upcoming Broadway revival of the Arthur Miller drama All My Sons. John Lithgow (Broadway’s Dirty Rotten Scoundrels), Dianne Wiest (the recent Off-Broadway The Seagull), Patrick Wilson (The Full Monty on Broadway, The Phantom of the Opera on film), and Katie Holmes (making her Broadway debut). The revival is expected to appear on Broadway late this year, but exact dates, a theater, and ticket information have not yet been announced. The original Broadway production of All My Sons was in 1947, and the first Broadway revival of the play was mounted in 1987.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- Tony Winning Play “The Humans” Concludes - January 14, 2017
- “Matilda,” “Something Rotten!” Close New Year’s Day - January 1, 2017
- Jordan Klepper Set For His Own Show on Comedy Central - November 29, 2016
- “Alton Brown: Eat Your Science” Plays Limited Run - November 27, 2016
- “Hamilton” Goes Off-Script for Mike Pence Ambush - November 20, 2016