An all-star cast is set for the upcoming Broadway revival of the Arthur Miller drama All My Sons. John Lithgow (Broadway’s Dirty Rotten Scoundrels), Dianne Wiest (the recent Off-Broadway The Seagull), Patrick Wilson (The Full Monty on Broadway, The Phantom of the Opera on film), and Katie Holmes (making her Broadway debut). The revival is expected to appear on Broadway late this year, but exact dates, a theater, and ticket information have not yet been announced. The original Broadway production of All My Sons was in 1947, and the first Broadway revival of the play was mounted in 1987.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “Wicked” is Now 8th Longest Running Show Ever - August 18, 2017
- “Indecent” Finally Concludes After Second Wind - August 4, 2017
- Brandy Norwood Returns to Broadway in “Chicago” - July 29, 2017
- Donna Murphy Earns Rave Reviews in “Hello, Dolly!” - July 14, 2017
- Award-Winning Revival of “Present Laughter” Closes - July 8, 2017