An all-star cast is set for the upcoming Broadway revival of the Arthur Miller drama All My Sons. John Lithgow (Broadway’s Dirty Rotten Scoundrels), Dianne Wiest (the recent Off-Broadway The Seagull), Patrick Wilson (The Full Monty on Broadway, The Phantom of the Opera on film), and Katie Holmes (making her Broadway debut). The revival is expected to appear on Broadway late this year, but exact dates, a theater, and ticket information have not yet been announced. The original Broadway production of All My Sons was in 1947, and the first Broadway revival of the play was mounted in 1987.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “The Price” Closes to Mixed Critical and Commercial Success - June 8, 2017
- “Bandstand” Musical Opens to Mixed Reviews - June 2, 2017
- “Six Degrees of Separation” Opens on Broadway - May 27, 2017
- “Natasha, Pierre” Sees Boost from Tony Nominations - May 16, 2017
- Bette Midler in “Hello, Dolly!” Opens with a Bang - May 12, 2017