An all-star cast is set for the upcoming Broadway revival of the Arthur Miller drama All My Sons. John Lithgow (Broadway’s Dirty Rotten Scoundrels), Dianne Wiest (the recent Off-Broadway The Seagull), Patrick Wilson (The Full Monty on Broadway, The Phantom of the Opera on film), and Katie Holmes (making her Broadway debut). The revival is expected to appear on Broadway late this year, but exact dates, a theater, and ticket information have not yet been announced. The original Broadway production of All My Sons was in 1947, and the first Broadway revival of the play was mounted in 1987.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “Blackbird” Begins Previews at the Belasco Theatre - February 7, 2016
- Stephen Karam’s Play “The Humans” Begins Previews - January 30, 2016
- “Hamilton” to Embark on National Tour from Chicago - January 17, 2016
- NBC’s “Meredith Vieira Show” Cancelled Due to Low Ratings - January 8, 2016
- “Fool For Love” Concludes With Strong Reviews and Passable Box Office - December 27, 2015