If you can’t see the final performance of the long-running Broadway musical Rent on Broadway, then don’t worry – you can just catch it at the cineplex. Rent will be a part of “The Hot Ticket,” a new venture that will put filmed versions of live performance and sporting events into movie houses. Rent, which will have its final Broadway performance on September 7, will be coming to movie theaters at a later date to be announced.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “Tuck Everlasting” Closes After 67 Performances - June 4, 2016
- “Live with Kelly and Michael” Faces Major Upheaval - April 24, 2016
- Manhattan Theatre Club’s “The Father” Begins Previews - March 26, 2016
- Mixed Reviews for Seth Rudetsky’s “Disaster!” Musical - March 18, 2016
- Critics Go Crazy for “The Humans” at the Helen Hayes Theatre - March 10, 2016