On July 10, “Broadway in Bryant Park” kicks off with performances by the casts of Broadway shows Chicago, Spamalot, Cry-Baby, and the forthcoming [title of show], plus Off-Broadway’s Stomp. The annual series takes place on Thursdays from 12:30 to 1:30pm on the lawn in New York City’s Bryant Park (6th Avenue, between 40th and 42nd street). The concerts will feature performances from several other Broadway and Off-Broadway musicals through August 14.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “Wicked” is Now 8th Longest Running Show Ever - August 18, 2017
- “Indecent” Finally Concludes After Second Wind - August 4, 2017
- Brandy Norwood Returns to Broadway in “Chicago” - July 29, 2017
- Donna Murphy Earns Rave Reviews in “Hello, Dolly!” - July 14, 2017
- Award-Winning Revival of “Present Laughter” Closes - July 8, 2017