On July 10, “Broadway in Bryant Park” kicks off with performances by the casts of Broadway shows Chicago, Spamalot, Cry-Baby, and the forthcoming [title of show], plus Off-Broadway’s Stomp. The annual series takes place on Thursdays from 12:30 to 1:30pm on the lawn in New York City’s Bryant Park (6th Avenue, between 40th and 42nd street). The concerts will feature performances from several other Broadway and Off-Broadway musicals through August 14.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- Sara Bareilles Revisits Waitress; Jason Mraz Extends - December 9, 2017
- Mark Rylance Begins in “Farinelli and the King” - December 8, 2017
- Steve Martin’s “Meteor Shower” Earns Mixed Reviews - December 2, 2017
- “Home for the Holidays” is a Surefire Flop - November 24, 2017
- Broadway Shows at the Thanksgiving Day Parade - November 19, 2017