On July 10, “Broadway in Bryant Park” kicks off with performances by the casts of Broadway shows Chicago, Spamalot, Cry-Baby, and the forthcoming [title of show], plus Off-Broadway’s Stomp. The annual series takes place on Thursdays from 12:30 to 1:30pm on the lawn in New York City’s Bryant Park (6th Avenue, between 40th and 42nd street). The concerts will feature performances from several other Broadway and Off-Broadway musicals through August 14.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “Heisenberg” Gets Rave Reviews on Broadway - October 21, 2016
- “Falsettos” Begins Previews at the Walter Kerr Theatre - October 13, 2016
- “Heisenberg” Begins Previews with Mary-Louise Parker - September 24, 2016
- “Jersey Boys” Announces Closing, “Groundhog Day” to Replace It - September 16, 2016
- Sean Hayes Wraps Up Run in “An Act of God” - September 3, 2016