The Public Theater’s “Shakespeare in the Park” season begins at Central Park’s Delacorte Theatre tonight with the first performance of Hamlet. Michael Stuhlbarg, who has appeared on Broadway in plays such as The Invention of Love and The Pillowman, is starring as the troubled title character. Stuhlbarg is ably supported by a talented cast, including Lauren Ambrose (Broadway’s Awake and Sing!) as Ophelia, Sam Waterston (Law & Order) as Polonius, Andre Braugher as Claudius, and Margaret Colin (seen on Broadway last season in Old Acquaintance) as Gertrude.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- Peter Pan Musical To Be Aired Live on TV - February 15, 2014
- NYC Super Bowl Event Will Feature Jersey Boys - January 24, 2014
- Kinky Boots To Launch Tour in Vegas - January 19, 2014
- Macbeth Closes on Broadway - January 12, 2014
- Hugh Jackman Cuts Ties With Broadway Bound Houdini - January 10, 2014