TV stars Stephen Collins (7th Heaven) and Drew Lachey (Dancing With the Stars) will both be joining the Broadway cast of Monty Python’s Spamalot on June 24. Collins will take on the role of King Arthur, while Lachey will play Arthur’s trusty sidekick Patsy. Although Collins may be better known for his television and film roles, and Lachey came to fame as a member of the pop band 98 Degrees, both men have Broadway theater experience. Collins has appeared in such Broadway plays as Moonchildren, The Ritz, and Beyond Therapy; Lachey made his Broadway debut in Rent in 2004.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “Heisenberg” Gets Rave Reviews on Broadway - October 21, 2016
- “Falsettos” Begins Previews at the Walter Kerr Theatre - October 13, 2016
- “Heisenberg” Begins Previews with Mary-Louise Parker - September 24, 2016
- “Jersey Boys” Announces Closing, “Groundhog Day” to Replace It - September 16, 2016
- Sean Hayes Wraps Up Run in “An Act of God” - September 3, 2016