TV stars Stephen Collins (7th Heaven) and Drew Lachey (Dancing With the Stars) will both be joining the Broadway cast of Monty Python’s Spamalot on June 24. Collins will take on the role of King Arthur, while Lachey will play Arthur’s trusty sidekick Patsy. Although Collins may be better known for his television and film roles, and Lachey came to fame as a member of the pop band 98 Degrees, both men have Broadway theater experience. Collins has appeared in such Broadway plays as Moonchildren, The Ritz, and Beyond Therapy; Lachey made his Broadway debut in Rent in 2004.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- Laura Osnes and Corey Cott Star in “Bandstand” - April 13, 2017
- Bette Midler’s “Hello, Dolly!” Begins Previews at the Shubert Theatre - March 18, 2017
- Kevin Kline Stars in “Present Laughter” on Broadway - March 12, 2017
- Lynn Nottage’s Play “Sweat” Begins Previews - March 5, 2017
- New Musical “Come From Away” Commences - February 18, 2017