The new David Mamet play November, which previously announced that its star Nathan Lane would play his final performance on July 13, is now officially set to close on Broadway that day. Presumably the comedy could not locate another Broadway star with sufficient weight to carry the play about a fictional U.S. president up for re-election. Get discounted tickets to see November on Broadway before July 13!
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- Jordan Klepper Set For His Own Show on Comedy Central - November 29, 2016
- “Alton Brown: Eat Your Science” Plays Limited Run - November 27, 2016
- “Hamilton” Goes Off-Script for Mike Pence Ambush - November 20, 2016
- “Black to the Future” Concludes Performances - November 4, 2016
- “Heisenberg” Gets Rave Reviews on Broadway - October 21, 2016