The new David Mamet play November, which previously announced that its star Nathan Lane would play his final performance on July 13, is now officially set to close on Broadway that day. Presumably the comedy could not locate another Broadway star with sufficient weight to carry the play about a fictional U.S. president up for re-election. Get discounted tickets to see November on Broadway before July 13!
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- Jez Butterworth’s “The Ferryman” to Play Broadway - February 18, 2018
- Smash’s Katharine McPhee to Star in “Waitress” - February 16, 2018
- “My Fair Lady” Revival Cast is Set - February 10, 2018
- Tony Committee Determines Shows’ Eligibility - February 2, 2018
- Hello, Bernadette! – Peters is the New “Dolly” - January 27, 2018