The new David Mamet play November, which previously announced that its star Nathan Lane would play his final performance on July 13, is now officially set to close on Broadway that day. Presumably the comedy could not locate another Broadway star with sufficient weight to carry the play about a fictional U.S. president up for re-election. Get discounted tickets to see November on Broadway before July 13!
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “Heisenberg” Begins Previews with Mary-Louise Parker - September 24, 2016
- “Jersey Boys” Announces Closing, “Groundhog Day” to Replace It - September 16, 2016
- Sean Hayes Wraps Up Run in “An Act of God” - September 3, 2016
- SNL Undergoes Summer Talent and Cast Change - August 24, 2016
- Pat Benatar and Neil Giraldo Musical Headed to Broadway - August 13, 2016