The new David Mamet play November, which previously announced that its star Nathan Lane would play his final performance on July 13, is now officially set to close on Broadway that day. Presumably the comedy could not locate another Broadway star with sufficient weight to carry the play about a fictional U.S. president up for re-election. Get discounted tickets to see November on Broadway before July 13!
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- SNL Undergoes Summer Talent and Cast Change - August 24, 2016
- Pat Benatar and Neil Giraldo Musical Headed to Broadway - August 13, 2016
- “Motown the Musical” Is Back on Broadway - July 15, 2016
- “Tuck Everlasting” Closes After 67 Performances - June 4, 2016
- “Live with Kelly and Michael” Faces Major Upheaval - April 24, 2016