The new Broadway musical [title of show], which begins Broadway performances on July 5, is kicking off its Broadway box office opening with a ticket extravaganza on Wednesday, June 18. From 11am to 1pm at the Lyceum Theatre, [title of show] tickets will all be sold at half price, and free cast recordings will be given to anybody who buys a pair of show tickets. There will also be free refreshments, and the [title of show] cast will be on hand to say hello.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “The Price” Closes to Mixed Critical and Commercial Success - June 8, 2017
- “Bandstand” Musical Opens to Mixed Reviews - June 2, 2017
- “Six Degrees of Separation” Opens on Broadway - May 27, 2017
- “Natasha, Pierre” Sees Boost from Tony Nominations - May 16, 2017
- Bette Midler in “Hello, Dolly!” Opens with a Bang - May 12, 2017