The new Broadway musical [title of show], which begins Broadway performances on July 5, is kicking off its Broadway box office opening with a ticket extravaganza on Wednesday, June 18. From 11am to 1pm at the Lyceum Theatre, [title of show] tickets will all be sold at half price, and free cast recordings will be given to anybody who buys a pair of show tickets. There will also be free refreshments, and the [title of show] cast will be on hand to say hello.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “SpongeBob SquarePants” to End in September - July 13, 2018
- Michael Jackson Broadway Musical in Development - July 6, 2018
- “Escape to Margaritaville” Closes to Little Fanfare - June 29, 2018
- Go-Go’s Musical “Head Over Heels” Begins Previews - June 22, 2018
- “Moulin Rouge!” to Begin Pre-Broadway Engagement - June 16, 2018