The new Broadway musical [title of show], which begins Broadway performances on July 5, is kicking off its Broadway box office opening with a ticket extravaganza on Wednesday, June 18. From 11am to 1pm at the Lyceum Theatre, [title of show] tickets will all be sold at half price, and free cast recordings will be given to anybody who buys a pair of show tickets. There will also be free refreshments, and the [title of show] cast will be on hand to say hello.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- Radiohead’s Thom Yorke to Compose for Pinter’s “Old Times” - September 4, 2015
- Late Show with Stephen Colbert Announces First Week Line Up - August 28, 2015
- “Penn & Teller” Completes Its Limited Engagement - August 17, 2015
- Casting Announced for “She Loves Me” on Broadway - August 1, 2015
- “Amazing Grace” Continues Fight Against The Odds - July 27, 2015