The new Broadway musical [title of show], which begins Broadway performances on July 5, is kicking off its Broadway box office opening with a ticket extravaganza on Wednesday, June 18. From 11am to 1pm at the Lyceum Theatre, [title of show] tickets will all be sold at half price, and free cast recordings will be given to anybody who buys a pair of show tickets. There will also be free refreshments, and the [title of show] cast will be on hand to say hello.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “Blackbird” Begins Previews at the Belasco Theatre - February 7, 2016
- Stephen Karam’s Play “The Humans” Begins Previews - January 30, 2016
- “Hamilton” to Embark on National Tour from Chicago - January 17, 2016
- NBC’s “Meredith Vieira Show” Cancelled Due to Low Ratings - January 8, 2016
- “Fool For Love” Concludes With Strong Reviews and Passable Box Office - December 27, 2015