The Manhattan Theatre Club (MTC) has announced that its Broadway house, the Biltmore Theatre, will be renamed the Samuel J. Friedman Theatre in honor of the Broadway publicist (MTC was just a recipient of a substantial financial gift from the Dr. Gerald J. and Dorothy R. Friedman Foundation). The date for the new name dedication has not been set yet, but it is expected to occur right before MTC’s new Broadway theater season begins.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- Donna Murphy Earns Rave Reviews in “Hello, Dolly!” - July 14, 2017
- Award-Winning Revival of “Present Laughter” Closes - July 8, 2017
- “Marvin’s Room” Revival Fails to Win Over Critics - July 1, 2017
- “The Price” Closes to Mixed Critical and Commercial Success - June 8, 2017
- “Bandstand” Musical Opens to Mixed Reviews - June 2, 2017