The Manhattan Theatre Club (MTC) has announced that its Broadway house, the Biltmore Theatre, will be renamed the Samuel J. Friedman Theatre in honor of the Broadway publicist (MTC was just a recipient of a substantial financial gift from the Dr. Gerald J. and Dorothy R. Friedman Foundation). The date for the new name dedication has not been set yet, but it is expected to occur right before MTC’s new Broadway theater season begins.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “Motown the Musical” Is Back on Broadway - July 15, 2016
- “Tuck Everlasting” Closes After 67 Performances - June 4, 2016
- “Live with Kelly and Michael” Faces Major Upheaval - April 24, 2016
- Manhattan Theatre Club’s “The Father” Begins Previews - March 26, 2016
- Mixed Reviews for Seth Rudetsky’s “Disaster!” Musical - March 18, 2016