The Manhattan Theatre Club (MTC) has announced that its Broadway house, the Biltmore Theatre, will be renamed the Samuel J. Friedman Theatre in honor of the Broadway publicist (MTC was just a recipient of a substantial financial gift from the Dr. Gerald J. and Dorothy R. Friedman Foundation). The date for the new name dedication has not been set yet, but it is expected to occur right before MTC’s new Broadway theater season begins.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “Heisenberg” Gets Rave Reviews on Broadway - October 21, 2016
- “Falsettos” Begins Previews at the Walter Kerr Theatre - October 13, 2016
- “Heisenberg” Begins Previews with Mary-Louise Parker - September 24, 2016
- “Jersey Boys” Announces Closing, “Groundhog Day” to Replace It - September 16, 2016
- Sean Hayes Wraps Up Run in “An Act of God” - September 3, 2016