Ashley Spencer and Derek Keeling, who were both finalists on the NBC reality TV show Grease – You’re the One That I Want, are set to finally play the roles of Sandy and Danny on Broadway after the winners of the TV show (Laura Osnes and Max Crumm) depart the Broadway revival on July 20. Keeling has had a good warm-up, having played Danny in a national tour of Grease. And Spencer has been getting plenty of Broadway experience in another show, Hairspray. The pair will assume their long-awaited roles in Broadway’s Grease on July 22.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- Donna Murphy Earns Rave Reviews in “Hello, Dolly!” - July 14, 2017
- Award-Winning Revival of “Present Laughter” Closes - July 8, 2017
- “Marvin’s Room” Revival Fails to Win Over Critics - July 1, 2017
- “The Price” Closes to Mixed Critical and Commercial Success - June 8, 2017
- “Bandstand” Musical Opens to Mixed Reviews - June 2, 2017