Ashley Spencer and Derek Keeling, who were both finalists on the NBC reality TV show Grease – You’re the One That I Want, are set to finally play the roles of Sandy and Danny on Broadway after the winners of the TV show (Laura Osnes and Max Crumm) depart the Broadway revival on July 20. Keeling has had a good warm-up, having played Danny in a national tour of Grease. And Spencer has been getting plenty of Broadway experience in another show, Hairspray. The pair will assume their long-awaited roles in Broadway’s Grease on July 22.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “Six Degrees of Separation” Opens on Broadway - May 27, 2017
- “Natasha, Pierre” Sees Boost from Tony Nominations - May 16, 2017
- Bette Midler in “Hello, Dolly!” Opens with a Bang - May 12, 2017
- “Indecent” Wows Critics But Struggles at Box Office - May 5, 2017
- New Musical “War Paint” Earns Mixed Reviews - April 28, 2017