Singer Aubrey O’Day, a member of the all-girl pop/R&B group Danity Kane, is coming to Broadway on July 18. She will be taking on the part of Amber Von Tussle in the hit Broadway musical Hairspray. O’Day, who will be assuming the role when Ashley Spencer leaves Hairspray to join the Broadway company of Grease, is expected to stay through August 31.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- Donna Murphy Earns Rave Reviews in “Hello, Dolly!” - July 14, 2017
- Award-Winning Revival of “Present Laughter” Closes - July 8, 2017
- “Marvin’s Room” Revival Fails to Win Over Critics - July 1, 2017
- “The Price” Closes to Mixed Critical and Commercial Success - June 8, 2017
- “Bandstand” Musical Opens to Mixed Reviews - June 2, 2017