The tenth edition of the “Broadway Barks” pet adopt-a-thon comes to Shubert Alley on the afternoon of July 12. The event, which starts at 3:30pm, will be hosted by “Broadway Barks” co-founders Mary Tyler Moore and Broadway baby Bernadette Peters and will feature numerous celebrity guests, including Nathan Lane (Broadway’s November), Christine Baranski (the new Mamma Mia film), Mario Lopez (Broadway’s A Chorus Line), Glenn Close, Peter Gallagher (Broadway revival of The Country Girl), and Bebe Neuwirth (TV’s Frasier, Broadway’s Chicago). The celebs will take part in the “pet presentation” part of the event at 5:30, and there will also be autographed material on sale to benefit animal shelters. “Broadway Barks 10” will take place in Shubert Alley, located in Times Square between Broadway and 8th Avenue, and between 44th Street and 45th Street.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “Frozen” Musical Sets Broadway Opening Dates - September 1, 2017
- “Marvin’s Room” Plays Finals Performance - August 26, 2017
- “Wicked” is Now 8th Longest Running Show Ever - August 18, 2017
- “Indecent” Finally Concludes After Second Wind - August 4, 2017
- Brandy Norwood Returns to Broadway in “Chicago” - July 29, 2017