It has just been announced that Mary-Louise Parker, last seen on Broadway in the play Reckless, will return to Broadway in early 2009 as the title character in Ibsen’s Hedda Gabler. Roundabout Theatre Company will present the Broadway revival, which will be adapted by playwright Christopher Shinn and directed by Ian Rickson. Parker is frequently seen on the New York stage, both on Broadway and Off-Broadway, but she is also known to film and TV audiences for her screen work, such as Fried Green Tomatoes and the TV series Weeds.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- Bette Midler’s “Hello, Dolly!” Begins Previews - March 18, 2017
- Kevin Kline Stars in “Present Laughter” on Broadway - March 12, 2017
- Lynn Nottage’s Play “Sweat” Begins Previews - March 5, 2017
- New Musical “Come From Away” Commences - February 18, 2017
- Six New Broadway Shows to Begin in February - January 28, 2017