Yet another Broadway postponement. The upcoming Broadway revival of the New Testament-based musical Godspell has been postponed indefinitely. This Broadway season seems to be getting off to a strange start, with a few other Broadway-bounders having already announced cancellations or — the preferred word choice — postponements. Speculation is that the bad economy is causing trouble for Broadway producers and backers. Here’s hoping we don’t see any more forthcoming Broadway shows make such an announcement.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “Tuck Everlasting” Closes After 67 Performances - June 4, 2016
- “Live with Kelly and Michael” Faces Major Upheaval - April 24, 2016
- Manhattan Theatre Club’s “The Father” Begins Previews - March 26, 2016
- Mixed Reviews for Seth Rudetsky’s “Disaster!” Musical - March 18, 2016
- Critics Go Crazy for “The Humans” at the Helen Hayes Theatre - March 10, 2016