Yet another Broadway postponement. The upcoming Broadway revival of the New Testament-based musical Godspell has been postponed indefinitely. This Broadway season seems to be getting off to a strange start, with a few other Broadway-bounders having already announced cancellations or — the preferred word choice — postponements. Speculation is that the bad economy is causing trouble for Broadway producers and backers. Here’s hoping we don’t see any more forthcoming Broadway shows make such an announcement.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- Donna Murphy Earns Rave Reviews in “Hello, Dolly!” - July 14, 2017
- Award-Winning Revival of “Present Laughter” Closes - July 8, 2017
- “Marvin’s Room” Revival Fails to Win Over Critics - July 1, 2017
- “The Price” Closes to Mixed Critical and Commercial Success - June 8, 2017
- “Bandstand” Musical Opens to Mixed Reviews - June 2, 2017