The new Broadway musical A Tale of Two Cities, based on Charles Dickens’ classic novel, begins performances at Broadway’s Al Hirschfeld Theatre tonight. A Tale of Two Cities is a sweeping musical epic in the style of that other sprawling book-to-Broadway adaptation, Les Miserables. Starring James Barbour (Broadway’s Jane Eyre, Beauty and the Beast) and written by Broadway newcomer Jill Santoriello, A Tale of Two Cities will have its official Broadway opening on September 18.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “Natasha, Pierre” Sees Boost from Tony Nominations - May 16, 2017
- Bette Midler in “Hello, Dolly!” Opens with a Bang - May 12, 2017
- “Indecent” Wows Critics But Struggles at Box Office - May 5, 2017
- New Musical “War Paint” Earns Mixed Reviews - April 28, 2017
- “Six Degrees of Separation” Begins Performances - April 20, 2017