Once a gifted child actor, Haley Joel Osment (The Sixth Sense, A.I.) is now an adult and set to make his Broadway debut. The 20-year old actor will play Bobby in the upcoming Broadway revival of David Mamet’s play American Buffalo, alongside the already-cast John Leguizamo and Cedric the Entertainer. The production will have its official Broadway opening at the Belasco Theatre on November 17.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “Natasha, Pierre” Sees Boost from Tony Nominations - May 16, 2017
- Bette Midler in “Hello, Dolly!” Opens with a Bang - May 12, 2017
- “Indecent” Wows Critics But Struggles at Box Office - May 5, 2017
- New Musical “War Paint” Earns Mixed Reviews - April 28, 2017
- “Six Degrees of Separation” Begins Performances - April 20, 2017