Once a gifted child actor, Haley Joel Osment (The Sixth Sense, A.I.) is now an adult and set to make his Broadway debut. The 20-year old actor will play Bobby in the upcoming Broadway revival of David Mamet’s play American Buffalo, alongside the already-cast John Leguizamo and Cedric the Entertainer. The production will have its official Broadway opening at the Belasco Theatre on November 17.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “Tuck Everlasting” Closes After 67 Performances - June 4, 2016
- “Live with Kelly and Michael” Faces Major Upheaval - April 24, 2016
- Manhattan Theatre Club’s “The Father” Begins Previews - March 26, 2016
- Mixed Reviews for Seth Rudetsky’s “Disaster!” Musical - March 18, 2016
- Critics Go Crazy for “The Humans” at the Helen Hayes Theatre - March 10, 2016