To Be Or Not To Be, Nick Whitby’s new stage adaptation of the famous film, will start Broadway preview performances later than planned. Instead of beginning on September 11, the play will now start on September 13. The Manhattan Theatre Club production has experienced some difficulties with casting recently, replacing leading men Craig Bierko and Brian Murray with David Rasche and Peter Maloney, respectively. To Be Or Not To Be is scheduled to have its official Broadway opening at the Samuel J. Friedman Theatre (formerly the Biltmore Theatre) on October 2.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- Stephen Karam’s Play “The Humans” Begins Previews - January 30, 2016
- “Hamilton” to Embark on National Tour from Chicago - January 17, 2016
- NBC’s “Meredith Vieira Show” Cancelled Due to Low Ratings - January 8, 2016
- “Fool For Love” Concludes With Strong Reviews and Passable Box Office - December 27, 2015
- Tony Award Winner “Fun Home” Recoups on Broadway - December 20, 2015