To Be Or Not To Be, Nick Whitby’s new stage adaptation of the famous film, will start Broadway preview performances later than planned. Instead of beginning on September 11, the play will now start on September 13. The Manhattan Theatre Club production has experienced some difficulties with casting recently, replacing leading men Craig Bierko and Brian Murray with David Rasche and Peter Maloney, respectively. To Be Or Not To Be is scheduled to have its official Broadway opening at the Samuel J. Friedman Theatre (formerly the Biltmore Theatre) on October 2.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- Jordan Klepper Set For His Own Show on Comedy Central - November 29, 2016
- “Alton Brown: Eat Your Science” Plays Limited Run - November 27, 2016
- “Hamilton” Goes Off-Script for Mike Pence Ambush - November 20, 2016
- “Black to the Future” Concludes Performances - November 4, 2016
- “Heisenberg” Gets Rave Reviews on Broadway - October 21, 2016