Bailey Hanks, the talented young lady who made her Broadway debut in Legally Blonde thanks to the MTV reality show “The Search For Elle Woods,” had the misfortune to learn that her Broadway run would end not long after it began, due to Blonde‘s impending closure on October 19. However, Bailey will bounce back quickly – not to Broadway this time, but to New Jersey. She will be playing Sharpay in the upcoming Paper Mill Playhouse production of that teenybopper sensation, High School Musical, opening in early November.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “Moulin Rouge!” to Begin Pre-Broadway Engagement - June 16, 2018
- “Band’s Visit” and “Harry Potter” Crush Tony Awards - June 10, 2018
- Edward Albee’s “Three Tall Women” Adds Final Show - June 1, 2018
- “Some Like It Hot” to Be a Broadway Musical - May 25, 2018
- Tony Nominations Analysis: Snubs and Surprises - May 19, 2018