Bailey Hanks, the talented young lady who made her Broadway debut in Legally Blonde thanks to the MTV reality show “The Search For Elle Woods,” had the misfortune to learn that her Broadway run would end not long after it began, due to Blonde‘s impending closure on October 19. However, Bailey will bounce back quickly – not to Broadway this time, but to New Jersey. She will be playing Sharpay in the upcoming Paper Mill Playhouse production of that teenybopper sensation, High School Musical, opening in early November.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- Bartlett Sher’s “My Fair Lady” Begins Performances - March 16, 2018
- “John Lithgow: Stories by Heart” Concludes Run - March 10, 2018
- “Latin History for Morons” Concludes Performances - February 28, 2018
- Jez Butterworth’s “The Ferryman” to Play Broadway - February 18, 2018
- Smash’s Katharine McPhee to Star in “Waitress” - February 16, 2018