Monty Python’s Spamalot has announced that it will be closing on Broadway on January 18, 2009. The Tony-winner was a sensation when it opened at the Shubert Theatre in early 2005, but ticket sales have steadily declined since the show’s second year on Broadway. The Broadway musical will have played over 1,500 Broadway performances when it closes in January.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- Stephen Karam’s Play “The Humans” Begins Previews - January 30, 2016
- “Hamilton” to Embark on National Tour from Chicago - January 17, 2016
- NBC’s “Meredith Vieira Show” Cancelled Due to Low Ratings - January 8, 2016
- “Fool For Love” Concludes With Strong Reviews and Passable Box Office - December 27, 2015
- Tony Award Winner “Fun Home” Recoups on Broadway - December 20, 2015